Surprise, Shock and Awe

I'm going to skip a few episodes this chapter will start during season 2 episode 17. I found I can't really fit Giselle into the other episodes so enjoy my lovelies.

.

The quarter was filled with whispers of the siren's return, the big question was is the siren back from the dead?

The witches were on high alert, twenty-seven of their witches were killed during the blaze that almost wiped out the cauldron, fifteen injured, more would have perished if the blaze hadn't have been brought under control. All anybody had to go on was the word of a red-headed teenage witch who had delivered her message as instructed Celeste had failed the siren was home.

The rumour of Giselle Claire's return spread like wildfire, but the quarter was split, with those who believed it true and those who didn't, but It didn't matter what anyone believed witches had been slaughtered without warning and someone very powerful was responsible.

The Mikaelsons were also in two minds.

"She's dead" Klaus had told his brother who had been heartbroken at the death of his wife. With Dahlia coming and an unknown sister roaming about Klaus didn't want anything distracting Elijah.

"And what if Celeste lied?" Elijah questioned, if there was even a possibility that Giselle was alive he had to know.

"This attack on the cauldron had Giselle's signature written all over it" Elijah continued.

"I have to agree with Elijah, this was revenge on the witches and who hates them more than Giselle" Rebekah spoke, this was defiantly something out of the Giselle revenge book.

"You heard what the child said, the woman had dark blonde hair" Klaus scoffed, thinking back to the teenage redhead who had just left after her story about the so-called siren who had basically burned the cauldron to the ground.

"Dark roots, cat-like green eyes, deadly smirk, dressed in black, with enough magic to burn down an entire area of the quarter" Elijah answered back.

"If she alive brother why hasn't she sought you out?" Klaus wondered, for once he wasn't trying to be cruel, he was just stating the obvious.

Elijah looked away from his brother with a pang in his chest he was right Giselle would have come to him, wouldn't she?

***

News of my return had spread like wildfire, just as I planned my new blonde locks had confused people more than I had thought it would, some believed I was back others, thought it impossible while the rest were just plain confused.

Haley was getting married today and I was in two minds wondering if I should make myself known or not, usually something like this would be the perfect opportunity to make my dramatic entrance, but I didn't feel it was the right time, not yet.

So, I stayed locked in my home waiting for the perfect moment relying on Freya to be my eyes and ears of the quarter, news of my return died down a bit just the way I wanted it, when they thought they were safe I blow back in like a tornado.

Finn had been killed by a fire at the safe house where Klaus child was being held by Elijah, only for the little one Hope as they called her to return for Haley's marriage to Jackson, meanwhile Freya resurrected Finn then locked him in a pendant when she realised how out of control he was.