Chapter 3

~WARNING THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN SENSITIVE MATERIAL ! { idk when, but eventually it will! So just be cautious if you don't read that stuff}~

You started crying as soon as Louis pulled you into the car. "Shh.. Calm down Emily. Please don't cry." He hugged you close and let you cry into his shirt. You were sure you were getting makeup all over his shirt. "Louis I'm gonna get makeup on your shirt.." you said between sobs. "I don't care about that, I just want you to know that whatever those girls said about you isn't true. You're a beautiful young girl and you deserve so much better than all of that." he told you as he stroked you hair and held you close. Zayn and Jessica had gotten into the car right after you and Louis but you didn't notice and neither did he. They just sat in front of you and aw'ed at Louis kindness and honesty. You looked up and gave them a half-smile.

The taunting at school went on for weeks on end. You and Louis continued to talk and he helped you through it all. Most days he came to pick you up from school because he didn't want anything to happen to you. Every time he picked you up, you cried into his chest and he would comfort you. You two got very close over the next weeks. Louis at the time was single and he was only 3 years older than you. (I know he's not 19, but for the story's purposes, let's pretend he is. Ty😘). You had talked to your mom about you and Louis and she said that if anything were to happen between you, she would support you. You were happy she would be there for you.

~about 6 months later (sorry for the time jumping around, I don't want to bore you😁💜)

"Hey Emily! How was your day?"

"It was fine, I've just been getting a lot of hate on twitter."

"I'm so sorry, it's my fault."

"It's okay Louis, I am ignoring it. They don't really know me so they can't say that. Right..?"

"They are completely wrong if they hate on you. But guess what.."

"What is it?"

"I have a surprise for you!"

"Louis you know I hate surprises!"

"Trust me, you'll love this one. Meet me at our spot in about an hour okay?"

"Okay.."

He had texted you that about 30 minutes ago and you had just figured out what to wear. Every time you and Louis hung out, you got really nervous. He was famous and his fans hated you. So did the paparazzi and management. Louis told you about how much of a hard time they were giving him but he didn't care and you felt bad for getting him into trouble.

You met him at the small water fall in the woods. You two picked out that spot the first time he ever came to get you from school. He said it would be a good place for you both to escape from all the wondering eyes. You agreed and that became "Our Spot". When you got there, Louis was there with a bouquet of your favorite flowers.

"Louis! They're gorgeous, thank you so much!" you thanked him as you hugged him.

He smiled and took your hand without saying anything.

"Emily follow me, I want to show you something."

You cautiously followed him as he took you behind the water fall. There was a small cave that was hidden away.

"This is amazing Louis, how did you find it?"

"I just did." he shrugged.

He was acting different and you had no idea why. You decided it would be best to ask him and see if it was because of you or because of something you did. You always tried your hardest not to upset him. You didn't want to scare him away. Little did you know, he wouldn't ever leave your side again.