Chapter 18

{Authors Note: I have skipped multiple years. I'm sorry if that's confusing, but it will make more sense during the chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment! Be ready for the huge plot twist at the end😏}

~Four Years Later~ Louis' POV

I woke up to the sun shining through my window. I groan at the thought of getting up after the night I had. I turn to see Emily still asleep cuddled into my side. The thin blanket covers most of her exposed skin. I kiss her forehead and get up to take a shower. I wasn't sure if Hailey was up yet so on my way to shower, I stopped to look into her room. She was still asleep so I closed her door on my way out.

After my shower I walk out into the kitchen to see Emily making breakfast. She's wearing one of my shirts that reach her mid thighs. She didn't hear me walk in so I hug her from behind and kiss below her ear, then her neck.

"Well good morning Louis." She turns around and smiles.

"Good morning baby." I say and kiss her.

"Ewww!" Hailey screeches as she runs up to us.

Emily and I both laugh as I pick her up. She lays her head against my chest and I lay my head against hers.

"Mommy what's for breakfast?" She asks.

"Your favorite! Pancakes and eggs and maybe if you ask daddy he will give you a few strawberries!" Emily tells her and kisses her nose.

Hailey turns to me and opens her mouth to ask but I put my finger over her lips to hush her. She pouts and I can't help but chuckle at her. I set her on the counter in front of me so I can grab the strawberries from the fridge. I also grab a few bananas, a knife, a bowl, and a small amount of sugar.

"Hailey?"

"Yes daddy?"

"How about a fruit salad instead of just strawberries?"

She nods her head quickly and I smile. After breakfast we all just sit around the living room and play games. We decide that for lunch we should go to the park an have a picnic. I help get Hailey ready while Emily gets ready. Then I get ready. The paparazzi will be horrible because they haven't seen Hailey in public a lot and I've tried to keep it that way. I also don't want them knowing anything about the wedding. It's in two weeks and Emily is freaking out because she doesn't want them to ruin it. I keep assuring her that they won't. But for some reason I have a feeling today won't end well. I try to push that feeling as far back as possible when Emily walks into the living room where Hailey and I are. She looks stunning in just skinny jeans and a simple tank top and a light jacket. She smiles at me as she grabs the picnic basket she packed from the kitchen.

"Everybody ready?" I ask.

My girls nod and I grab one of Hailey's hand and Emily grabs the other. We decided to walk to the park since it wasn't that far away. As soon as we got onto the sidewalk, paparazzi swarmed us. Hailey started screaming and crying so I picked her up, grabbed Emily's hand and I literally shoved the paparazzi that were in my way. When I got Hailey and Emily away from there, Hailey calmed down and Emily was pissed.