"Okay, where do you stay?" He asked and I heard keys and I sparked with excitement!

"Heirthly Bvrd. house 364 the big yellow one."

"Oh wow. We're like two streets apart." He said.

"Okay, well I'll see you when you get here"

Then I hung up. Hopefully this will go well. You'll think the rain slowed down by now, but no it was harder than before. Why I do I feel so isolated and lonely, it hurts to feel this way, like a star in broad daylight lost and no one can find it. I signed, then there was a loud banging at the door. Getting up I rushed down stairs and avoided the pain that was still there. I opened the door and Noah stood there soaked from head to toe .

I moved aside and let him in, "hey." He said talking off his jacket.

"Hey." I said then there was a awkward silence. "um, let's go upstairs" I insisted as I grabbed his hand. It wasn't cold nor was it hot but it was cool. We walked into my bedroom and he sat down at my computer across the room while I sat on my bed.

"So wassup?" He asked playing with my computer mouse then looked up at me. I'm pretty sure my eyes are red and puffy again and he noticed making his whole demeanor changed. His face softened and he stitched his lips. I looked down,

I didn't even know why I was getting so emotional right now! "You said you wanted to know the real me right?" My voice cracked. I looked back up at him and his blue eyes that suddenly turned a dark blue, he stared at me adequately. He stood up from the chair and slipped off his wet white v-neck from his body.

"Do you mind?" he asked throwing it behind the chair. I shook my head no. I looked up and down at his body in awe. It was so toned and masculine the way his eight pack hugged his body tightly, and v-line was so sharp and deeply inlined making a ocean in between my legs. I was so busy eye fucking him I didn't notice he was crouched in front of me. I quickly shifted my eyes towards the ground, why was he so damn close? He looked at me with a so much consternation that I had to look away from his gaze. He grabbed me by my chin to face him. Tears slowly slid down my face now, he took his thumb and tried to whip  tears away but they kept coming.

" Chyna." He said, I didn't answer him. "Chyna..." He said again gripping my face so I could look directly into his eyes. I couldn't speak I couldn't do anything. I was breathing harshly for air as I tried to speak.

"N-Noah, I can't. I -I just can't!" I cried closing my eyes shut, and I forcefully pushing him off of me and I started to cry hysterically. He picked me put by my waist and held me close to his body. His skin was so soft against my face as my tears glided down his abs as he comforted me.

"Shh, you don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable talking about it yet, I need you to just... just stop crying Cryna! damn, I hate to see you cry so fucking much!" He said as he squeezed me tightly and pulling me on top of him so that I was straddling his waist laying down on his chest. There was a silence and all you heard was the rain lightly tapping against the window, it was finally stopping and the sun started to break though the dark clouds sending a bright gleam into my room window. I took in what he said and looked at how the sun beamed into here.

"Thank you... but there should be a few things you should know about me since I'm sitting on your bare chest right now and we meet four or five days ago." I weakly smiled, he laughed and it vibrated though his body sending chill up my spine.

"Okay, what is your full name?"

"Chyna Michelle McCartney" I replied listening to his steady heart beat.

"How old is Chyna Michelle McCartney?"

"Twenty years old." I said looking up at him, and he smiled, that million dollar smile that could bright up anyone's day.

"When is your birthday?" He asked brushing a strain of my hair out of my face.

"August 24th" I confessed. "Is that all you want to know?" I asked.

"For now, but..." He grabbed me by the bottom of both of my legs and flipped us over so that I was now at the bottom and he was on top, I winced in pain. "What happened? did I do something wrong?" He question with a concerned look. I shook my head,

"You didn't do anything..." I trailed looking away from his eyes, I gotta' stop doing that shit! I thought. He searched my face, then his eyes turned a cloudy grey and a unrecognizable look appear upon his face. He started to rub against my left leg which started to turn me on. Then my right and I winced again and jerked up. He stopped and pressed against my leg harder.

"Stop Noah that hurts!" I whined trying to get from under him, but he gripped my hips and pinned me down aggressively.

"Don't fucking move." He growled. I stopped moving and he turned on my lamp by my bed. He moved from in between my legs and started to examine my right leg. It was swollen and it hurt. He pressed his hand around it and I winced every time he would hit it.

"Noah, stop touching it... please." I begged. He looked at it again and climb back into the bed with me. He grabbed me by me waist and pulled me towards him.

"What happened? and I want the damn truth Chyna." He said sounding like he was calm but I knew he was pissed off.

"My mom." I whispered lowly. He stared at me again and his ears started to turned red.

"What?" he said in a deep tone.

"My mom did this to me..." I said a little louder than before. He started to clench his jaw, why was this so attracting to me when he's was angry? After that, nothing was said. A few minutes of silence past, I started to drift off to sleep in his arms.

_____________

July 9, 2014