Surprise Baby Shower

a/n: i know the chapters have been short, but now they will be longer!!! thanks to all of you for reading this book and voting for it!!! it's much appreciated!!! this book should be done within 5 or 6 more chapters, but comment if you want a sequel! anyways, here's chapter eleven, Surprise Baby Shower....

Liam's POV

two and a half months later...

I hope Ana would love it. I planned her a surprise baby shower, because I love her so much. Her bump is huge now!

She's seven and a half months pregnant, and the doctor said she could possibly have the babies by eight months!

The doorbell rang, and the boys, their girlfriends, my parents and sisters, Ana's parents and her sister, and I all found a hiding spot.

Ana opened up the door, and we all shouted,

"SURPRISE ANA!"

Her eyes began to tear up, before she asked,

"Who did all of this?"

"Oh, this is all courtesy of Mr. Lovey Dovey Romantic Liam Payne." Niall said, pointing to me.

"Aw, thank you Liam." Ana said, before kissing me sweetly. The room was filled with 'awws.'

"Now, time for some games!" Harry said, and everybody laughed.

First, we started with the game to see who could correctly measure Ana's bump, and Zayn actually got it right. But it was funny, because Harry must've had two feet worth of string, and we all laughed.

Then we had these baby bottles filled with juice, and who ever could drink theirs all gone first, got this little candy assortment.

You wanna know who won this one? Harry won. He must've chugged that thing in under ten seconds!

Then after a few more games, we had some cake, and then opened presents.

Niall had gotten the twins these little insides that said, 'Kiss Me, my uncle is Irish,' and some baby mint green converse, and little green teddy bears.

Zayn and Perrie had gotten the twins little black bowler hats, baby leather jackets, a pink one for Alyssa and black one for Preston, and two baby photo albums.

Harry had gotten the twins a bunch of nappies, these little swinging seats, and some One Direction onsies.

Louis and Eleanor got the twins little striped outfits, a book with their voices recorded in it, and baby suspenders.

Ana's parents and sister got them play pens, and a lot of toys. My parents and sisters got them little walkers, and a baby ball pit.

Last but not least, I gave Ana a present from me for the twins, it was a book filled with baby bump pictures, sonogram copies and all these quotes. At the end, was a note from me to the twins,

Dear Preston Kolten and Alyssa Kylee Payne,
I love you both so much, words cannot express it! You two are my pride and joy. I know you'll both grow up to be smart, and caring adults, just like I've always dreamed. I will love you always and forever, to the moon and back!
Love,
Daddy xoxo

Ana was tearing up.

It was the perfect time to ask her. I pulled the little black box out from my pocket, and got down on one knee. Eveyone gasped, and Ana covered her mouth. I said,

"Ana, we've only been together a little under two years, but that's plenty enough time to know that you're the one I want to spend eternity with. We have two beautiful babies on the way, and I couldn't be happier. Ana Ellison Torres, will you make me the happiest man alive, and be my wife?" I asked.

"Yes Liam!" Ana squealed, as tears rolled down her eyes, and I slipped the ring on her.

I leaned in and kissed her sweetly. It was the best kiss we've ever shared. I rubbed her bump and smiled. Preston and Alyssa are going to be here very soon.

She was soon-to-be-Mrs. Payne. I can already hear the wedding bells ringing.