The Big Day

a/n: ASDFGKGOEJCNEOWPE. THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER READERS.

I'M FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW.

THIS FINAL CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @kimberlyr14, BECAUSE I ALWAYS SEE HER VOTING AND COMMENTING!!! YOU'RE AMAZAYYYYYN!

you all have been amazing, with getting this book so many reads and votes!!! ugh, ilyasfm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANA AND LIAM ARE FINALLY GETTING MARRIED. CAN YOU HEAR ME CRYING?!?!??? #LIANA

here's is the FINAL chapter!!!

with much love and honor,

Adrianna xoxo

(P.S. excuse me if I suck at writing about wedding ceremonies. I seriously do)

-

Ana almost-Payne

I looked in the large mirror and took one final look. Today is the day I'm marrying the father of my babies, love of my life and best-friend, Liam James Payne.

"Aw hun, you look gorgeous!" my mum said next to me, wiping her eyes with tissues.

"Thanks mum." I smiled.

"Now lets go, so you can become Mrs. Payne!" she giggled, while gently urging me to go.

I grabbed my bouquet of red and white roses, then headed out the door. I stood in a room very close by, while Liam first walked in with his parents and up to the alter.

Then, music began to play as the maid-of-honor Perrie and best man, Zayn walked in. Then after them followed Harry and Allison, Niall and Macy and Louis and Eleanor.

Now it's my time to shine. My mum held onto me, as we walked into the elegant place. My vail flowed perfectly behind me.

I smiled walking down the isle, while people took pictures and whispered encouraging words to me.

Lux, whom we had chosen as our flower girl, was behind us, tossing rose petals on the ground from her basket.

My mum gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, before handing me off to Liam at the alter.

I smiled at the triplets who were in the front row with mine and Liam's mums.

"We gather here today on January the fourth, to celebrate the sacrament of

Holy Matrimony." the priest said. After that, he rambled on and on about a few stories and things like that.

Then during the declaration of intent, he asked us if we wanted to marry each other. We both obviously responded with, 'I do.'

I finally began to get nervous as he finally mentioned for us to say our wedding vows to one another.

Liam started off,

"Ana, I remember the day we met and how I felt when I saw you. When I saw you with your nose in that book at the mall, I remember thinking to myself, 'man, she is really pretty.' Then, I had the courage to ask you on a date, and from there our relationship blossomed. After a little over a year of dating, you told me you were expecting and I was overjoyed. Eight and a half months later, you gave birth to our three beautiful babies, Preston Brooklyn and Alyssa. You have given me so much Ana, and I will be eternally grateful for that. I love to the moon and back, and can't believe you'll finally be Mrs. Ana Ellison Payne today."

Then I went,

"Liam, from the first day I met you, I knew there was something different about you. You are so different from many men out there. You treat me like I'm a princess, and I absolutely love it. In almost two years, we together created three precious babies: Brooklyn, Alyssa and Preston. I never thought in my only twenty years of living, that I'd ever find someone as amazing as you Liam. I can't wait to spend eternity with you, the love of my life as your wife."

"May we please have the rings?" the priest asked. My sister's three-year-old son Carter came to us, and handed the priest the rings before sitting back by his mum.

"With this ring, I thee wed." Liam said, as he gently put the beautiful ring on my finger.

I took his ring in my hand and did the same,

"With this ring, I thee wed."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce them man and wife. Liam you may now kiss your bride." the priest smiled.

Liam lifted my vail away from my face, before leaning in to kiss me. It was full of passion, and love. The best kiss we've ever had.

We turned around, and smiled at our guests, who were cheering us on. Liam took me by the hand, and led me down the aisle.

I am now officially, Mrs. Ana Ellison Payne.

at the reception...

We went straight into our first dance, which was Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran. Then I danced with my mum, as did Liam. Then, we sat down and ate our dinner.

"Excuse me ladies and gents, I'd like to make a toast." Zayn said through the microphone. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned their attention toward Zayn.

"Looking at Ana and Liam, all I can see is true love. These two are definitely a perfect match for each other! I remember when they first met, and all Liam could talk about was, Ana. He rambled on and on about her. Today, they have three adorable babies, who are just like them. Liam and Ana, I hope you two have a strong, happy marriage. To Ana and Liam!" Zayn said, while raising his glass in the air and guests toasted people around them.

After that, we decided it was time for cake. As we were about to take the picture, Liam turned around and shoved cake in my face. I in turn, did the same to him, which make us crack up in laughter.

This night has been amazing. I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with a guy as perfect as Liam James Payne.