Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I woke up in the morning feeling extremlely happy. Today I'm graduating high school and I can't believe that it's finally here. For 4 years I've dreamed of college and now that dream of college is gone since I'm pregnant and it sucks so much, but at least now I have Mitch and I'll hopefully be happy with him. I heard Mitch sigh and snuggle closer to me. 

"Goodmorning Ms. Kass. I hear that you're graduating something today?" I laughed and turned to face Mitch. I leaned my forehead against his.

"Yep! And tomorrow, Mr. Hughes, I hear we're moving to L.A?" He smiled and I looked in his eyes.

"Yes Ms. Kass, I do believe so. And also if I may ask I hear your having a baby with your soulmate?" I giggled and looked deeper into his eyes.

"Yes I do believe that, and you're of course the father since you're my soulmate" We moved in closer so our faces we're only centimeters apart. 

"Yes yes. May I say I do love you Ms. Kass" I smiled.

"I love you too Mr. Hughes" We moved in and kissed eachother. We smiled and snuggled in closer. I looked over at my clock. 6 AM. Jesus we're up early, and I have 4 more hours to get ready for graduation, but I like being early so mine as well start now!

"Ok Mitch it's time to get ready! Graduation in T-Minus 4 hours!" I jumped out of bed hearing Mitch groan and yawn. I proceeded to walk into my bathroom to take a shower. In the shower I was thinking about all the things that was going on in my life. I was having a baby with Mitch, I'm moving to L.A, and graduating high school. And shit, my father was coming home this morning for my graduation. Crap. I don't even want to imagine what he's going to do with Mitch.

- ~ - 

I walked downstairs with my makeup and hair done with my favorite blue dress. I can't believe that this was happening! I walked outside where my mom had set up a photography area so we could have professional pictures done. When I first opened the front door I was greeted by Mitch in a cute little tux. 

"Hello my beautiful Echo. Come, let's take some picutres" I smiled and walked along side Mitch. I saw my family. I teared up when I saw my father waiting at the screen where the photographer was. I ran over to him, it's been almost 6 months since I've seen him. When I got to him I hugged him so tight. 

"Hi dad" I said trying to hold back tears.

"Hi baby, and baby junior." He said patting my stomach. 

"Mom told you?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"No your lovely boyfriend, Mitch, told me. I have to say he's not bad, I hope you marry him" I laughed and hugged him tighter. I motioned to Mitch to come over towards the screen to take pictures. The photographer made everyone pose together and it was really fun. Afterwards we went to my school for the graduation. This was going to be great. Last day of hell AKA high school, forever! I didn't tell any of my friends that I'm pregnant and today is the day. My best friends will probably be so happy and want to be there for me during the entire process, and then I'll have my guy friends who will probably want to beat the living shit out of Mitch for 'hurting' their best friend. That's not happening though, I don't want my friends thinking that Mitch hurt me or anything, since having sex in the first place, was my idea. 

I waited in my chair next to my peers of more than 6 years. It's been a wild ride with them and it's been a good one too. I looked into the audience, searching for Mitch and my family. I spotted them and smiled at them. Then I looked over at Mitch and made a kissy face at him. He laughed and I did as well. It's funny how we could make eachother laugh over a little thing. It was becoming the time for me to say my speech, since I was always a good speaker and writer. Being a writer was the dream I would persue if I didn't persue the career of being a historian, which may not happen.