Chp. 3 Off The Tapes (chp not finished)

So, Clay, if you haven't turned this off in rage and disgusted disbelief, good for you. Way to hang in there. I guess you've earned some explaining here. Like why would Hannah and Kat work with me to make those tapes? Well, you see Hannah was pretty upset that Kat was moving. And she lead me to believe her parents were abusive. Something I now know was an outright lie.

Anyways, Hannah wanted me to help her get her parents to and ease up on her. I didn't want her to move, but she wanted it so bad. I decided to put her wants ahead of mine because I loved her. So I folded and I helped her.

The first part of her plan was to make her look like she was being so constantly and severely bullied that she was suicidal. She planned to acted out a fake failed suicide attempt so her parents would have to move her to a different school. That would then give Hannah a chance to suggest moving where Kat moved so she wouldn't have to start at a new school all alone in her "fragile state". I had some question about possibly problems with her plan.

Then, one day she overheard her parents talking about trying to get to the bank drop off a large sum of money. Hannah saw an opportunity and she took it. If her plan fell apart she could use the money to run away or to bribe some people to keep their mouths shut or do things she needed done. That I didn't find out about right away, well not all of it at least. But I'll get to that.

Now, the plan as I knew it had me as her safety net. On the day of her fake suicide attempt, I believe she would drop the backup tapes off to me and I would take them listen to the first bit and then go to her house and watch over her. I was to make sure she didn't really die. 

But what I was unaware of was that the day of her fake out was actually scheduled for the day before I thought it was. Turns out Hannah had been talking with Tony and I was really a pawn just like you, Clay, and the other tape people. Tony was her real safety net, but he double crossed Hannah. Do I think it was a mistake on his part? No, he let her die on propose. But I'll get to that too.