"It's quite alright, Wildstryke, Knockout was just leaving." The war lord growled. 

I bowed, and made my way out. 

         "Actually he needs to stay." 

Must this day get any worse? 

         "It's about the video feed, I'm sorry to inform but it's been tampered with." 

         "Tampered? How can that be when I just received a confession of his actions not two seconds ago!" 

You better play you cards right (Y/N). 

         "Would you have believed him if he said that he never did such a thing?" 

At this, Megatron was silent. 

         "Thought not," She walked the distance to the computer, where the video waited to be played again, "If you take a closer look, there's a slight glitch in certain frames of the video," She fast forwarded to a point, then stopped, zooming in on a small part of the frozen picture. "If you look here there's a plethora of pixels that are completely out of place, suggesting a hidden or erased image underneath what is shown." 

How the frag? 

         "And how did you know of the purpose of my calling Knockout here?" 

Hope you have a plan on that one... 

         "Why else would you call him down? To be honest I came on a hunch." 

         "That was rather risky-" 

         "Life itself is a risk, I prefer to exploit every moment of my life cycle and live it to the fullest." 

I stayed silent, not wanting to destroy the protective wall that (Y/N) was building around me, though I had a feeling that one breath would destroy it. 

         "Alright then," Came Megatron's delayed response, "The both of you are free to go. I will have Soundwave look into the tampered video feed... perhaps we can find the culprit of this sabotage." 

         "You are most kind." 

With that, I was practically pushed out the door and back to the medical bay. 

     When we made it, I found Soundwave tapping away at the computer, the same video playing over and over. 

         "Thanks Sounders, couldn't have done it without you. Oh, Megatron will most likely ask you to clear up the video and figure out what the actual feed was... you think you can figure something out?" 

He gave a nod of his helm, and left. For awhile I just stood, still not quite grasping what had just transpired. 

         "Knockout, if you don't stop thinking your processor will over heat." 

Turning to Wildstryke, I saw her sitting on the floor, back against the wall. 

         "Are you okay?" 

         "More than, actually. I didn't think that would work so well." She gave a weak laugh as she held her helm in a servo. 

         "How did you know what the meeting was about?" I asked one of many questions swimming in my processor. 

         "Well, it wasn't a hunch I'll say that much. Soundwave told me, and we worked on the video to make it look like it was tampered with. He had downloaded it to the ship's memory as I was pretty much sprinting to find you." 

         "And the real video?" 

         "Gone, erased, no longer in existence!" She gave another weak laugh, "You'll be relieved to know that Starscream is the one who showed Megatron the video, so there's a suspect already." 

I chuckled a bit at this. The Seeker's mood will most likely drop more than it already is naturally, which will prove amusing, and overly annoying. 

         "Thanks for saving my aft." I gave her a weak smile as I sat beside her. 

         "Yeah well, you've saved mine before, so I thought I'd return the favor." 

We both laughed a bit. 

         "I'm glad everyone else knows about us." 

         "Well except for two," She countered. 

         "With your personality, I think you'll win them over quite easily if they find out." 

We both sighed, and I hoisted myself up from the floor, offering a servo for (Y/N) to take. I helped her up once she had a firm hold, and brought her close. How did I ever become worthy to be able to hold someone like her?