Forty Three: His Dreamcatcher

Elizabeth's POV

"Was it really a r-right decision?" he takes Kayden's hand in his.

I smile to myself. He really loves his brother. I shouldn't be here.

Slowly and quietly I back away and go to my room, giving them the privacy they need and deserve.

I sit on the bed and start reminiscing all the events that took place in my life since I have met Matthew.

It's heartbreaking...

But I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Matthew's POV

"Was it stupid of me to tell her everything?" I squeeze Kayden's hand. Maybe I shouldn't have told her.

But... She has the right to know.

"Brother, say something." I look at his closed eyes. Will he ever open them?

Looking at him, I feel as if it was a right decision to tell her everything. I have to tell her the story behind him tomorrow. She is the only one who can save him. She is the key to his survival.

I remember the day I first met her after 3 years. I just wanted to go hug her and tell her that it's me! Matthew. Or... For her... Kayden.

But I couldn't.

"Say one thing to her and he is dead!"

I clearly remember Aunt Linda's words. She knew that Elly was in that school, that's why she said it. But after some days of me transferring, I found out that Kayden has been shifted to some other place and Aunt Linda and Elly's mother have disappeared.

That day, I cried. Not because I didn't knew where Kayden was. But because, they held the antidote that would have woken my brother up from his deep slumber.

I remember what task Elly's mother gave me. Not a task, more like an order.

"Make Elizabeth fall in love with you and bring her to me. Get it?" she smiles that sickly sweet smile at me.

"O-Okay."

"Say louder!" she shouts.

"OKAY!"

I did succeeded in my mission, but did a small mistake. More like two mistakes.

One, Falling for Elizabeth.

And two, ha-

Suddenly I see from my peripheral vision, that Elizabeth was moving away from the door. I smile to myself.

Where can I find someone else better than her? Nowhere. She did came to peek, I saw her before coming behind me, that's the reason I left the door open. To see what she would do. And she did what I expected, gave me my privacy with my brother.

I sigh. I think I should leave.

I bid my farewell to Kayden and walk towards our room.

I was about to open the door, when I hear snoring sounds. I laugh quietly to myself. Cute.

I push open the door quietly to see her thin figure curled up in the covers, her eyes closed, mouth open and... Is that drool coming out from her mouth? Damn!

She really is to much for me!

Sooooooo cute!

I change into my normal attire and lie down beside her. I pull her into my arms, nuzzle my face into the crook of her neck inhaling her sweet scent, and fall asleep with an angel in my arms.

I know that it was hard for me to sleep, since all I have is nightmares of that day, but yesterday, sleeping beside her, I was shocked that I slept peacefully, without having any nightmares.

She is like my dream catcher. She filters my dreams and let's me sleep peacefully.

Yeah! That's what she is...

My dream catcher...

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Dream catcher part was an idea that just came up to me now! So, A photo should be with it too!

Hehe.

So.... I'm sooooooo excited! I'm goong for a trip first time without parents. And let me tell you... I'm 14. Yup! I'm a teeny tiny girl T-T.

So now you know how small I am.

What's your age? Is anyone here of my age? Or is the writer smaller that all of its readers?

Anyways, cutting all the crap away! This chapter is dedicated to my new reader Stranger_cakke Hope you are enjoying this one hell-of-a journey.

See you after one week!

For then, a task for you lovelies! If someone recognizes the dream catcher and the show associated with it, I will grant your one wish. Not money or anything. Okay? And it should be within my limits.

(to the winner)

You will give me two wishes and I'll choose one.

Comment your answer here, or anywhere, but it should be on this particular chapter!

See ya my lovelies!
Diya out! *drops the mic* (Yup! New goodbye! Username+Real name was too long to type hehe ♥ )