Chapter 1

~Your POV~

"Hahaha got ya", I squealed playfully in a loud tone tackling signless as he ran. He squealed too and squirmed a bit to get away from my grip. "No fair! You didn't let me get a head start!" I giggled at his little whining. "Yeah I did you just weren't fast enough" I got off him and look down at him. "Your it now!" I let out another childish giggle and ran off. "HEY!" He could help to let out a laugh as he got up and start to run off to catch me. He was fast but not fast enough to catch me. Signless and I both stop hearing dolorosa, your mother, call for us both. I ran over to signless and grabbed his hand. "Come on signless mothers calling!" I smiles and ran over to dolorosa holding his hand tightly. We stopped in front of her as she kneeled down to us both with a sweet smile on her face. "Looks like you've had lots if fun." We both nod grinning. "That's good! Now let go inside real quick. It have made a new cloak for you to see if you'll like. If you hurry you can go back out and finish the game you both were playing! It should not take no more that 10 minutes or so" Signless and I both nodd and went running inside with dolorosa walking in following behind us. "Ok signless you first.", Dolorosa called and signless went over to her. I didn't pay any attention. I just sat down and played with my hand pretending it was objects an stuff. I was so distracted I didn't hear dolorosa call for me next. I felt something touch my shoulder as I turned seeing signless looking at me. "Mother's calling (y/n). Your next" he smiled. I nod and got up. "Nice cloak by the way signless", I smiled looking at him while and walking over to dolorosa. I can see him smile as he pulled his hood up to cover his face. I never understood why we must go separate if it's just one little thing like that. Maybe she need time to think of something while we each go in? I do not know. It's so confusing. "Ok so it's no different from sighnless it's the same one obviously but instead of little candy red little details in the hood area like signless, it's Purple. Is that ok? I know how you feel always wanting to look like signless" I nod as a responds that it was ok so she kneeled down to my height and began to put it on. I see no difference if it's just a little different as long it is related to signless's I'm fine with that.

~Dolorosa POV~

(Y/n) is such a sweet young Troll like signless. I worry for her at times. So do I for signless. But (y/n)? There's something about her that worried me slightly a bit more. Especially the first time I laid eyes on her. Oh no no no! I do not say I hate her! I love her so much! I love her as much I love signless. I looked in to the young troll's eyes as I spoke to he about the cloak. Indeed (y/n) was a highblood...a purple blood to be exact. The day before I found her people say the grand high blood had a grub who was actually named (y/n) but she went missing suddenly one day. I found (y/n) and signless the day after that. I never got to hear about the story of the missing high blood until the both were 2 sweeps old. If she was the grand highbloods grub I should of returned her to her rightful home...but I just can't...something tells me not to and I won't then. I smiled at (y/n) as I adjusted her cloak and laid the palm of my hand against her soft cheek and smiled. Sometimes I see darkness deep in those purple eyes of hers but I keep to ignore it. She's not a bad troll! I just know she isn't. "No go play with signless deary" I said softly. "Yes mother!", she grinned running off. I got up and checked the two before I went going to do something real quick. They are so adorable together. They are super close, almost like morails.