03.

~ 사랑이 사랑만으로 완벽하길
내 모든 약점들은 다 숨겨지길 ~

Breathing...

Heavy.. breathing.

My arms and legs feel like they each weigh a tonne as I struggle to run away from the figure chasing after me. My lungs feel suffocated by the intoxicating scent of smoke. My nostrils burn as I try my best to breathe. I'm surrounded by an unbearable darkness that seems to swallow me whole. I feel the hard ground shifting beneath my feet, but I keep running. Pacing around in this sea of black. I'm terrified. Where am I?

Then...

The ground from beneath my feet disappears, leaving me to plummet below into the unknown.

I feel my body bounce onto what feels like a mattress.

My senses spring into action as I feel myself struggling beneath a body, kicking and screaming, but to no avail. No sound emits from my throat. Tears run down from my eyes profusely, staining my cheeks with clear liquid.

Suddenly a pair of thin, pale arms stretch out towards me. I throw my head back and forth. Their lean fingers wrap tightly around my neck, squeezing hard. My eyes bulge from within their sockets as more tears overlap the dry ones. I open my mouth gasping for breath, lips parched, chest heaving with agony. I try to inhale but a pair of soft lips attach themselves onto mine aggressively. But not out of love. Out of greed. Out of anger. Out of pure... control. Dominating me.

I try to kick off the being but my legs are pinned harshly beneath theirs. I slowly feel myself losing consciousness, slipping away into the darkness I was once running from. No, please no. Please, please, please no! I gasp heavily as the pair of lips leave my mouth. Their tongue grazing menacingly along their bottom lip. I'm pinned to the mattress in fear, unable to move a single muscle in my body. The body shuffles off the bed, picking me up within their arms. I look up to face them. They look down at me with a devilish smile and my eyes widen in horror. Yoongi! Tears roll down like never before as he pulls me into another room within the dimly lit space. No matter how bad I want to escape his hold on me, something forces me to cling on to his shirt. I know I'm mentally begging him not to do what he will do next but he can't hear me and I can't speak. I can't form words into proper sentences in this state.

We enter into the foyer of what appears to be his apartment. He lays me down on the couch, gently. He resumes his position on top of me and I lay there, frozen in peril. I feel my senses numb and my mind goes blank as he pulls off my shirt, kissing and marking the length of my neck and jaw. He makes his way down further, slipping his fingers underneath the waistband of my leggings. A small whimper leaves my mouth as he proceeds to remove them.

"Yoongi, stop please," I beg, but he can't hear me as he pulls them down further.

"Yoongi! Please stop! I'm scared, this isn't you! Please," I cry, but nonetheless, he continues with his actions as I lay there underneath him now, only in my undergarments. Shivers run all up the length of my body.

"Yoongi," I whisper one last time before his face begins to morph into another. Fear consumes my entire being when he looks at me again. No, not him. Another's face replacing his. No!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a jolt, body shaking uncontrollably fast as I gaze frantically around my surroundings. Incandescent light streams from the small window in the corner of the room, filling the space with a sense of serenity even though my thoughts scream different. I scan the area only to confirm that this is Yoongi's room. Yoongi.