19 - Answers

Jade

"Ms. Jade para daw po sa inyo." Jenny said when I got down and a field of flowers of many kind has been pouring in our living room.

"Kanino galing?" Takang tanong ko.

"Sa akin." Mahinang sagot sa likod ko and I as I turned around I saw my wife all smile while holding a bouquet of Tulips. She slowly walked towards me and gave me a sweet kiss for seconds.

"What's the occasion?" Takang tanong ko.

"Nothing...I came from an outside meeting when I saw this flower shop and I thought of buying one for you. So instead of complaining for the long hours of traffic I got out and started looking at these flowers."

"But these are not just one." Sabi ko dahil halos mapuno na ang sala.

"Every one of it has a meaning that I want to impart with you, Mahal. Si Ate Flower Girl kasi tinanong ko anong ibig sabihin ng mga flowers eh lahat naman gusto kong ibigay para sa'yo." Parang bata niyang sabi.

"Thank you, Love. I will try to search for the meanings of all these flowers." Pabiro kong sabi after giving her a kiss.

"Mo-mi!" Halos sabay na tawag ng twins kay Althea ng makita ang mommy nila.

"He-llooooo babies!" excited na bati ni Althea and she just stood there while looking at the twins slowly walking towards their mother. Gustong gustong makita ni Althea paano maglakad ang mga bata although we're always on the watch while we let the kids walk. Halos sabik na naglalakad ang mga bata na makaabot sa Mommy nila ng biglang nadapa si JJ. Instinct of a mother nagulat ako and I know Althea too and she was about to run to JJ when I stopped her.

"No, Love." I said and she gave me a questioning look. I only smiled at her. I got down on my knees and called out my Princess.
"C'mon, Sweetheart." I called her with open arms. Then we saw Ali walked towards her sister.

"Jey?" he said while helping her sister get up. Mama and Jenny are only watching behind them. "Heyt?" habang hawak hawak niya ang tuhod ni JJ ng nakaupo na sila pareho. "Jey, key?" tanong niya muli.

"Hert." sabi ni JJ pointing at her right knee then at the floor. Ali then rub the knee of her sister and bent down to kiss it.

"Nuh nuh heyt?" Tanong ni Ali at tumango na si JJ, nakakatuwang tingnan. Ganon ang gawa ko tuwing nadadapa sila hahayaan ko silang tumayo at magtulungan saka ko hahalikan ang masakit na bahagi ng katawan nila na kunwang mawawala na ang sakit. And Ali just did that to her sister.
When I looked next to Althea, she's also on her knees and she's in tears again with her cellphone on her hand taking video of what just happend. We had videos and Althea never wanted to miss the the very firsts of our babies.

"Mo-mi!" tawag ulit ng mga bata but this time they're both crawling fast towards Althea, and Althea crawled forward to meet them. They met and Althea hugged them tight snd showering them kisses na nagpatawa sa mga bata. napuno ng tawanan ang buong paligid. Althea and I decided to put rubber flooring while the kids are just starting to walk. Kung tutuusin ay hindi naman ganon kasakit ang pagkakadapa ni JJ kaya natatawa na lang ako dahil marunong ng kumuha ng simpatiya sa mga tao sa paligid niya. Magulo silang tatlong nagpag gulong gulong sa sahig at hinayaan ko lang sila at masayang pinapanood.

"Kaya gustong gusto kong lumuwas dito eh." rinig naming boses sa likuran namin. Si Lolo Pablo.

"Yoyo Pubs!" sigaw ni Ali.

"Lowlow" sigaw ni JJ. She can speak clearly unlike Ali. Bigla silang tayo at hila hila si Althea to walk towards Lolo Pablo.
Masayang kamustahan hanggang sa marinig namin ang boses ni Yaya Caring.