3

⚠️ABUSE WARNING⚠️

"Dani we have to go to this party." Nancy said looking at herself in the mirror in her room.
I sat on her bed watching her twirl the dress she held against her body.
"Thoughts?" She said turning to me.
I tilted my head to the side and looked at her.
"It's nice." I said hoping to sound enthusiastic. I didn't want to sound unhappy.
"You hate it." Nancy said tossing the pink dress to the side.
"No no it's nice it's very......you." I said hoping to cheer her up.
"What does something me look like?" Nancy said shifting through her closet. Damn I didn't mean to sound mean.
"It's something cute and kinda preppy." I said smiling. She smiled, I think I fixed it.
"Your parents will let you go right?" Nancy said sitting next to me.
I looked down at my dark chipped nails. Of course my mother would've let me go, but my father was a different question.
"Yeah I'm sure they'll be fine with it." I said with a reassuring smile. She giggled probably because she was so excited to go to a party.
~~
I walked through my front door as quietly as possible. The tv was still on but the rest of the lights were out. I tiptoed through the entryway and saw my sleeping father in his recliner. I took notice of the beer cans surrounding him. He snored loudly and his foot twitched as I stepped on a creaky floorboard. I quietly cursed at myself. As I continued to walk slowly but surely I slammed my hip into the kitchen table.
"Shit!" I hissed clutching my hip.
The snoring stopped as I realized I had woken my dad up.
"Jesus fucking Christ! What the hell are you doing!" My dad slurred as he rubbed his eyes.
"I'm sorry I just bumped into the table. It's dark in here and I didn't want to wake you up with the lights." I said quickly.
"Oh so it's my fucking fault I didn't have the lights on so you couldn't see shit! You dumbass! Maybe if you came home on time you'd be able to see with the sunlight bitch." He yelled getting up and stalking towards me.
"No that's not what I was saying I just meant I didn't want to disturb you." I said putting my hands up.
"Oh so you didn't want to talk to your own fucking father! Your so fucking ungrateful! I brought you to this new town so you could have a better life and what do I get in return?!? You being a fucking bitch, doing who knows who at all hours of the night like the little fucking slut you are!" He raged coming closer to me. I was shaking like usual.
"It's not past my curfew, it's only 7:30 and you said I could go to-" I was cut off.
"FUCKING BITCH!" He roared.
Then it happened, again. It's not like it's the first time I went through this. I had felt the burning hot sensation of being punch before, especially by my father. He hit my right in the cheek bone. I fell to the floor barely missing hitting my head on the table. I laid on the floor and let the hot pain rush to my face. My finger felt cold and all I could feel was the cold tear running over my nose. I shook as I tried not to sob remembering that crying only made it worse.
"Oh my god! Daniella!" My father cried. He scooped me up cradling my head.
"I'm so sorry, I love you you know that I love you." He wept stroking my head.

DifferentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara