The diamond in the rough

Percy POV

After the funeral I called a meeting with my Vanguard , I'm sending them out too gather intel on our enemy's forces , the Titan of time having his domains passed to Demi - god is dangerous , he's already shown his hostility too .

" I need a volunteer for a very dangerous mission , the chances of you coming back are not high , and it will involve imminent death , and possible decapitation , any takers ?"

" Who's care we taken ." Roger came forward with a toothy grin ." I'll go I'm the son of Krios and his successor , also I need to get my father free . " I nodded " Pick your team then Rog ."

" No we can't let him have all the fun ." Spencer spoke up . " We don't have a choice Spence , I need the rest of you here the camps are not safe and the Amazon's are headed this way to stay here for the war , you also need to train the Campers and the young ones , If Mons falls there won't be anything for Rog to come back too , the council and I decided that it's safer here for their children , also the gods ( not just Olympians )are only allowed to go to Olympus and here , we can't risk another God or goddess getting captured ."

" Rog have your team assembled in the morning , you'll leave in two days this time ."

"Gotcha  Perce ."  Reached my hand out and he shook it and headed out and watched the others leave , I let out a sigh and heard another knock on my door . " Come in !" Artemis walked in and looked at me . " Percy can we talk about something?" Jumping to conclusions I started to apologize " Lady Artemis I'm sorry for whatever one of my men have done , just give me their name and I'll punish them as I see fit ." She started chuckling , man that laugh was so enchanting . " Percy no your men have been absolute gentlemen to my hunters , I never thought I'd see this many good men before ." I felt so relieved great none of my men have to be turned into animals 
and killed .

" So what's up ?"

" Percy I'd like my Hunts oath changed ."

" Why ? I thought your oath was sworn by the River Styx ." I looked into those silver pools I swear I was going to wind up lost in them .

" No I swore to the king of Olympus , I've kept my vow for more than a few thousand years , you being the king of Olympus that can change it ."

" Alright what do you wanna change about the oath Arts?" I asked

She looked at me and hit her lip . " Percy Id like to give up my domains over maidens to Hestia , is also like too take out the eternal maiden and swearing off men ."

" Why the sudden change ?"

" Because within the Hunt some of my girls have grown feelings toward your boys , also this ." She walked up to me and grabbed my collar. I'm not gonna lie I flinched cause I thought she was gonna beat the hell out of me , she crashed her lips into mine .

I felt a chill run down my spine

___________

This is my shortest chapter I've written , works been super crazy so finding time to write is getting a bit hard , I've also been super tired lately I show up and sleep for like 2-3 hours before nightfall and wake up at 4 am . I'll try to give y'all a longer chapter next weekend , till next time Strugglers - Rook