The Bug.

Pairings; John Seed x F!Deputy

A/N; I'm still learning how to use Wattpad so bear with me ya'll, hopefully more one shots plus the new fic I'm working on is coming soon!

---

The sound of glass breaking followed by a shrilled "John!" startled John whom had fallen asleep at his desk. In an instant, he was on his feet and running up the stairs, almost slipping on the hardwood floor.

"What happened? Are you ok?" John asked through heavy breaths.

The Deputy – covered in only a white towel stood in the corner visibly shaking. She looked at him with sheer horror in her eyes and brought her shaky arm up from her side, pointing at the sink.

"There's.. There's a fucking bug!" She screamed, "It's huge! I don't know what it is!"

John stood up straight, furrowing his brows. He had killed many bugs in the past for her and soon came to realize she was overreacting. The bugs she was somehow able to find were so small, you'd have to really be looking for them to find 'em.

An amused grin spread across John's face as he entered the bathroom. He looked around the sink, not finding anything, "I don't see anything," He said, "Are you sure you're not being paranoid?"

"John no, I swear to God I seen a huge ass bug!" She cried, "It was fucking.. huge. Like, I don't know what it was it was a demon, it had to be."

John opened his mouth to speak but was quickly cut off by another ear piercing scream from the small woman. He looked down at his hand seeing none other than a huge bug crawling towards his hand. He jumped back, his back hitting the door and ramming the doorknob into the wall. That was definitely going to leave a hole.

"What are you doing?!" She cried, "Kill it, John!"

"I'm not killing that thing!" John shouted back as he walked backwards out of the bathroom, "If I try it will kill me!"

"John!" Rook whined, "For the love of God be a man and kill the fucking bug!"

John shook his head, holding his hands up, "You're on your own with this one. What are you going to do when I'm not home and there's a bug?"

"Well, I guess I'll just let it take the house and my car!"

John watched as the bug slowly crawled towards the edge of the sink. Another whine escaped Rook's throat and she reached for the large shampoo bottle on the sink, holding it above her head then slamming it down on the bug with a scream.

Rook took a deep shaky breath and placed her hand on her chest in an attempt to slow her heartbeat back down to normal, "You know, you didn't have to be a drama queen about this whole thing."

"Me?" John questioned while pointing to himself, "Me being a drama queen? You're the one crying and cowering in the corner while naked!"

Rook looked down at the bugs lifeless body, with a breathy laugh she looked back at John, "We can't flush this thing, we need to bury it in the backyard and get rid of the evidence."