Sloth

I hate myself for abandoning Taehyung, because I didn't even have the power to help him.

I'm still living alone in poverty since the last time I saw my group of friends, since the last time I saw my best friend, Taehyung.

5th, June

I have a lollipop in my mouth and my hands are in the pocket of my pants. I was on the side of a street watching a girl giving papers. I've noticed that she takes the same bus as me when I head home or when I go to town.

When the wind blew the papers away from her hands, she quickly start to pick them up from the floor; so I decided to help her since there was a lot.

"Here you go." I hand over to her the papers I picked up.

"Thank you." And she walks away while I look at her from behind.

I've noticed that she doesn't have a hair tie tying to hair, but it was an elastic.

She looks at me again and continue her way, I think she noticed that I was still on the same spot, so I start to walk away from the opposite direction from her.

After days and days, I still see her.

We always take the same bus at the same time. She enters first, she beeps her bus card and walks inside. I enter, drops some coins and search for a seat away from her while playing with a black hair tie, at the back and at the other side of the bus.

I wanted to give her the hair tie that I was holding, but I think I'm too scared to interact. Interactions reminds me of Taehyung, it's with one interactions that I lost my best friend.

My phone rang while I was taking the bus to my new home.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hyung." The voice said, I think it's Taehyung.

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah, it's me."

"Hey, what's up?"

"I'm in a police station."

"What?!"

"Yeah, I got caught."

"How?"

"I was on an empty street, scratching a close store's metallic door with a knife, that's how I got caught. They also charged me for murdering my father, because they were still searching for me and I taught that they stop since it was a month ago... I just wanted to ask you, if you can come to see me for the last time before I enter the prison."

"I'm sorry. I'm currently moving out of town, I can't turn since I'm in a bus."

"Oh, it's okay." There's a silence during the phone call. "Goodbye, Namjoon~hyung."

That was the last time that I talked to Taehyung and I was crying, I was blaming myself for not protecting my best friend, since my his hyung.

As time pass again, days and days pass again. Today, I am going to finally give her the hair tie and talk to her.

Currently, she fell asleep at her seat, so I approach myself to her. I didn't look at her when I change my seat to be next to her's, but still at the other side.

At that moment, I am still hesitating to give the black hair tie to her.

And I finally decided to do something: I place the hair tie on her white bag where it is next to her seat and left the bus.

I disembark at a bus station filled with many graffiti, where I see the words I'm Fine written two times and one of them reminded me of Taehyung's calligraphy.

"Namjoon~ah! Look at my graffiti!" Taehyung scream to me. He drew an alien. "That's you!"

I start to laugh and wanted to kick my butt, but I failed.

I stare at it for awhile than start walking.

I just walk... I walk on a long viaduct just thinking about everything.

After Taehyung called me, everything just went wrong in our group of friends. Since I was poor, I move away to live in poverty, I'm not a good leader to my friends.

When I arrived at a dark parking lot; I stop thinking and just hated myself.

*******

Just to notify you, dear readers, Kim Namjoon is a great leader. :')

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.