Don't say it to Nayeon unnie, she'll just nag at me.

"Alright, thanks unnie," I said and smiled at Seulgi.

Seulgi smiled back at me and I saw her look beside me.

"Uhm Sana?" She said and called Sana's attention.

Sana look at her.

"I just wanted to say sorry at what I did" Seulgi said as she look down.

"Oh no, it's fine. I'm the one who did something wronf at you," Sana said and remove the bracelet.

"Here, your right it's yours. Sorry if I stole it," she said and handed Seulgi the bracelet.

"What no, it's yours. Tzuyu made it for you at the first place. You should be the one who'll keep it," Seulgi said and push back Sana's hand.

"No, she already gave it to you," Sana said and try handing Seulgi the bracelet.

"No Sana, you should have it," Seulgi said as she get the bracelet in Sana's hand and wear it at her wrist.

"See it looks good on you the most," Seulgi said and smile at Sana.

See Seulgi unnie is the best unnie.

We now reach Sana's room. Seulgi went to the opposite room and wave at us. I take a glimpse inside if the unnies are already there. Jihyo unnie wave her hand at me.

"They're already inside. It's much better if you'll sit beside them," I said as I fix her hair that's covering her beautiful face.

She smiles at me.

"Thank you, see you later," she said and kiss my cheeks that makes my face heat up.

I heard her chuckle before walking away. I feel like I'm on cloud nine.

*****

We are now here at the cafeteria with Sana unnie and her friends. It's our first time to share a table with them. I never expect that this day will come.

"Does the students still talk about Sana when you came?" Nayeon unnie asks.

"Still? So it means they're already talking about her before we came?" I asks.

"Yeah, Momo almost beat them up," Mina unnie said.

"They're lucky because Dahyun stop me. I need to hold my anger because we are completers," Momo unnie said sarcastically.

"Tzuyu almost end up in trouble again, luckily Seulgi stops her, if not we're now at the office again," Sana unnie said that makes her friends look at her weirdly.

"What?" She askks confusedly.

"Seulgi?" Momo unnie said and wighle her eyebrows.

I remembered what Momo unnie told me. Sana is holding back her feelings because she's jealous of Seulgi hahaha.

"What? We're friends now, duh," She said and roll her eyes that makes me chuckle.

"Friends huh," Mina unnie tease and we all laugh.

"That's right. Don't let your anger beat you. If you heard them just ignore until they got tired gossiping," Jeongyeon unnie said and we all nod.

"By the way girls we have a good news," Chaeyoung said proudly.

We all look at her.

"Mina unnie will be the representative of Math in the academic contest at their batch" Chaeyoung brag and put her arms around Mina.

Mina unnie just shyly smile. She's not that type of girl who brags everything about herself. She's humble.

All of us cheered Mina and wished her luck. The competition will be later after the exams.

"Tzuyu do you passed the Science?" Mina asks.

"Uh no, I didn't take the quiz. I left right?" I said and she scratch her nape.

"Ah right, I forget," she said and laugh.

*****

The last exams for today just finished. We're now on our way home.

"Hows your exam?" Sana asks while clinging at me.

"I think I did pretty well. How about you?"

"I perfect the two subjects. Thanks to my tutors," she said.

"My professor wanted me badly to be the representative for the math," she added.

"I think you'll be great if you did," I said.

Sana is pretty genius if you don't know.

"I'm sure Mina will nailed it," she said and smile.

We saw the unnies waiting at the parking lot. It seems like they are waiting for us.

"Why are you still here?" I asks.

"We decided to eat outside just to celebrate for our exam results," Jihyo unnie said.

"An for Sana's comeback to school," Momo added.

"Are you gonna join us?" Nayeon unnie asks.

I first look at Sana unnie before making up a decision and she nods at me.

"Of course, I know we got crazy while taking the exams
We should have fun for a bit," she said and all of them shout in excitement.

"So let's just meet at the mall?" Jihyo unnie said and we all nod.

Nayeon and Jihyo went inside Jeongyeons car. While Mina and Chaeyoung follow Momo and Dahyun unnie inside Momo's car.

"No one will ride with us?" I ask as they went inside their cars.

"I think so, since Chaeyoung doesn't want to be separated with Dahyun" Momo said and we saw Chaeyoung and Dahyun unnie do their handshake.

"Oh yeah," they both said in unison. We all just laugh.

The whole ride went silent. I decided to bring up a topic. But should I ask this? Will it be awkward if I ask about our status?

"Uhm Sana, I've been wondering you know if we-- I've been-- you know," I don't know what are the right words to say.

"What? Hahaha Tzuyu are you nervous?" She said and giggle.

"I'm just wondering we can be- you I've been courting you for- ugh," I said.

She just hold my hand and look at me.

"Wait for me to fix myself first okay? Is that okay with you?" She said and smile at me.

"Of course I will wait for you," I said.

I think it's much better to wait this time.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, I've been waiting for years and I know it will be worth it soon. Right?"

"Don't worry, I'm already reserve to you, only you," she assured.

It makes me feel better. This day is really the day I was on cloud nine most of the time.