Epilouge

~1 year later~

Today is Sarah's first birthday. My little girl is growing up so fast. I dressed her in her birthday outfit and put her hair up in a little ponytail. "Happy birthday Sarah." Aiden said kissing his little sisters cheek. My big boy was now 5 years old. Gahhh I feel old. Sarah giggled at her brother. "Good morning Mama." Aiden said. "Good morning sweetie." I said kissing his forehead. I placed a plate of breakfast in front of him. "Thank you." He said. "Your most welcome." I said. My baby is so polite!! Score for mommy. "Good morning my birthday princess." Jake said smothering Sarah's face with kisses. "Good morning to you little man." He said kissing Aiden's forehead. "And finally good morning to you my beautiful wife." Jake said kissing my lips. "Eww!" Aiden cried out. I smirked at my son. Seth and Riley walked through the door. "Hey guys wants going on?" Riley said kissing Sarah and Aiden's cheeks before walking over to me. "Nothing much." I said hugging her. Seth scooped up Aiden in his arms. "Hey little man." He said. Aiden always viewed Seth as a big brother. But soon big brother Seth would turn into uncle Seth. "We still having Sarah's party over here today? Em was wanting to know." Riley asked. "Yea around 2." I said. I started cleaning up the house after breakfast. The whole pack was coming over for Sarah's party today. I didn't want my house to look like a pig stall. I did the usual house work. Vacuum, swept, moped the works. Aiden kept Sarah occupied in her room. The pack started arriving around 1:45. Sam and Emily brought Lily. "Hello little flower." I said hugging her. "We brought this for Sarah." She said holding up a brightly colored bag. "Why thank you." I said. "Your welcome." She said. I went upstairs to get Aiden and Sarah. When I told Aiden that Lily was here he practically ran down the stairs. Even though they were little they already were best friends. The party went off smashingly. Literally. When I put Sarah's little cake in front of her she smashed right into it. On the bright side it was a perfect photo op moment. Oh yes these were going in the scrap book. Jake sat Sarah in his lap when it was time to open the gifts. "Ok this one is from Sam Emily and Lily." I said. I pulled out the cutest little outfit and a little babydoll. "Thank you." I said to them before moving on. I moved on to Leah's gift. She got her all the Land Before Time movies. "At least we know what movies to watch on movie night." Jake said. We all laughed. The rest of the gifts were the basics. Clothes toys and stuff. After words we were sitting in the living room watching Aiden Sarah and Lily play. As I watched them play I realized that they won't be little forever. Before we know it they'll be teens. I just wonder if they'll phase. If I'm being honest I wouldn't be disappointed if they didn't. The time I've been a wolf has been the best of my life. But they deserve a chance at a normal life. They deserve to grow up without having to worry about the next vampire who comes knocking down the door. But if they do end up phasing I'll accept it. I'll have to. "Babe. You alright?" Jake said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh? Yea I'm fine." I said. He put his forehead against mine. "I love you." He said."I love you too." I said. I leaned in for a kiss. Each kiss I share with him is like the first. A spark of electric shot fills my body. When I'm with Jacob the pain of the past can't touch me anymore. He melts away my sorrows. Now I know that sounds sappy but that's how I feel. Later that night when Aiden and Sarah were asleep Jake and I laid in bed in each other's arms. "Penny for your thoughts." He said. "I'm just thinking about how glad I am that my parents made me move here." I said. He smiled at me. "Come here." He said pulling me on top of him. I giggled. As I looked into his eyes I felt a warm feeling rush through me. "I love you with all my heart and soul Abby Black." He said kissing my lips. "And I love you with all my heart and soul Jacob Black." Now and forever.