"I think karma is getting the best of him." I said to Sasuke. He smirked and we went to the class room to find out who our sensi is.

Third person P.O.V

"Sir are you sure that you want her to be on my team? You usually don't let family be on the same team." Kakashi said.

"Yes Kakashi I am sure. Under these circumstances I'm allowing it. She needs to be supervised by someone who knows the most about her past and who knows how to stop her if she breaks the seals and gets out of control. You remember what happend last time. " The Hokage said to Kakashi. Kakashi looked like he was deep in thought after he said this. "Hn anyways how are her seals holding up?"

"They are holding fairly well. Infact they look exactly the same from when they where first put on all those years ago." Kakashi said.

"Thats good yet very concerning. Keep a close eye on her and the seals."

"Of course sir."

Angel's P.O.V.

It had been a while and all the other teams had met their sensei's and we are still waiting to meet our's.

"He's late."Naruto said as he looked out the door to see if anyone is coming.

"Naruto just sit down."Sakura said to him.

"But I don't want to."He said." How come our teacher is the only one that is late? I'm ready to roll. Belive it!.

"You need to learn to be patient. He will be here soon." I said.

"But all the other groups meet their teacher's already and took off on some adventure or something, And Iruka sensei is gone too."

"I know okay." Sakura said. " Hey what are you doing?" We all looked over to Naruto who was putting an eraser on top of the door. "Naruto." She said in that annoying voice of hers.

"Thats what he gets for coming late. Surprize!" Naruto said.

"Your asking for trouble you know you shouldn't do that." she said.

"Hn our teacher is a jonin he's not going to fall for that."Sasuke said. I started to get bord and tired. I put my feet on the seat and leaned up against Sasuke. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah Sasuke's right your so clueless Naruto."

"Maybe he will. You never know." I said as I closed my eyes. Then I heard someone coming and my eyes shot open. He opened the door and accually fell for it.

"Hahaha I got him. He totally fell for it."Naruto said laughing.

"I'm sorry sensei I told him not to do it but he didn't listen I wound never do anything like that!"Sakura said.

"Suck-up."I said as I sat up.

"Hmm how can I put this? My first impression of this group is that you're a bunch of idiots. Except for you May." Kakashi said. Then eveyone looked at me angery and confused.

"What I Know him." I said to them then looked at Kakashi."Why didn't you tell me you where going to be my sensei?" I asked him.

"I didn't find out until today." He said. "Now all of you come with me to the roof." After we went to the roof and sat down on the steps while Kakashi leaned against the railing. I leaned my head on Sasuke. He smirked and Kakashi raise his eyebrow at me.

"Alright, why don't you introduce your selfs? One at a time."Kakashi said.

"Introduce ourselfs? Well what are we supost to say?"Sakura asked.