Part 5

"Harry, what are you doing?" Liam called out after Harry.

He turned around. "I'm going to talk to Louis."

"Harry, I don't think that's a good idea." Liam commented as Zayn walked over to the two guys.

"And why not? I'm supposed to be nice, right? I just want to talk to him." Harry retorted with a sneer.

"Harry, please just don't talk to him while we're here. We don't want to make a scene tonight." Liam warned, making Harry scoff.

"I won't make a scene, I just want to talk." Harry said.

"Just let him go," Zayn piped up, speaking to Liam. "Besides, it's kinda funny watching Louis get all rilled up."

Liam rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. "Fine. Do what you like, Harry. But if you piss him off and Niall finds out, you'll be in deep shit." he warned.

Harry sighed. "don't worry, Li. I'll be nice, just like Ni wants."

"You'd better." Liam whispered under his breath.

"C'mon. I need a drink, then we'll come back to watch the show." Zayn winked at Harry and pulled Liam away.

"I won't make a show." Harry laughed at his friend before turning around to find Louis.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis quite liked the girls he was talking to. They were tall and blonde and definitely fuckworthy. Maybe they would help get his mind of the curly haired devil that constantly invaded his thoughts.

"So you live here?" one of them asked.

"Yeah," he replied half heatedly. He wanted a distraction, but he just wasn't really in the mood.
Not after he'd just seen Harry.

"That's really cool." the other one commented, resting her hand on his upper arm.

He smirked and wrapped the arm around her waist, pulling her close.

Yes, she would do quite nicely.

"Louis," a deep, scratchy voice echoed behind him.

He turned around to see none other than Harry standing there, grinning like a drunken idiot.

Great, he thought. Just great.

"Hi Harry." the girls chirped, immediately leaning away from Louis and towards the other lad, making Louis' blood boil.

Why did everyone like him so much better? What was it Harry had that he didn't?

"Hello girls," Harry chuckled. "How are we this evening?"

Louis scowled. Harry only said shit like that when he was trying to pull. He became all fancy and overly polite to try and win their hearts before bedding them and leaving before the sun rose the following morning.

"Great, now that you're here." one of the girls replied, kissing his cheek.

"Louis," he repeated. "how are you tonight?" he smriked.

"Fine." he replied.

"Well that's fantastic, we wouldn't want out gracious host having a less than great time, would we girls?" Harry continued, a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

"Of course not!" The girls chorused, staring lovingly at Harry while he just watched Louis.

"Well, I should go-" Louis began but was interrupted.

"No!" Harry insisted. "stay, have a chat with us."
As he spoke, he fell back into the now vacated couch and both the girls tucked themselves under his arms as he propped his feet up on the coffee table.