Part 4

Harry and his friends strolled up the front lawn of Louis’ frat house with smug grin’s painted across their faces.

Louis and Niall were inside with the rest of the party, nervously awaiting their arrival. When they did walk through the door, Niall clapped his friend on the back reassuringly before he walked over to them, leaving Louis talking to some girls.

“Harry, Liam, Zayn!” Niall exclaimed, raising both his arms in the air as he spilt beer from the cup. “You made it!”

He wasn’t drunk, not yet. Though he would be by the end of the night.

The others laughed and greeted him in return. “Ni!” Liam replied. “How are ya, bud?”

“Good mate, I’m good.” Niall told him.

“Even here?” Harry asked, gesturing around the house "In this place?"

“Yes Harry.” Niall rolled his eyes. “Even here. I thought you were going to be nice tonight.”

“I am I am!” Harry replied with a laugh. “Promise.”

“Good. Now please, don’t piss him off.” Niall begged making Harry sigh.

“Fine.” He replied. “Tonight can be, like, a temporary truce.”

“I don’t give a fuck what you call it, mate. Just do it.” Niall laughed. “Beer’s in the fridge in the kitchen, help yourselves.”

“Thanks man.” Zayn replied and Niall shook his head.

“Don’t worry about it. The amount of beer I’ve had at yours...” He trailed off with a laugh which the others all joined in on.

“Speaking of, I heard there was something going on at yours tonight?” He asked.

“Uh, yeah.” Liam replied. “Ed and Zac are having a party or something.”

“He’s mad at me, isn’t he.” Niall asked, his smile falling from his face. “Cause I told him he couldn’t come here.”

The three all shared a look.

“He was.” Zayn said. “But he’s not anymore. We all talked about it and he gets it.”

“Sure?” Niall continued. “I feel really bad.”

“Don’t worry man. He’s fine.” Liam reassured him.

“Okay.” Niall nodded, smiling a little. “I’m gonna head back to Louis, see if he’s alright. Have fun tonight boys!” He waved before adding quickly “Be nice” to Harry before disappearing into the crowded lounge room.

“Don’t worry man,” Zayn called out after him. “We’ll make sure he is.”

“Ugh.” Harry rolled his eyes. “Where’s the beer. This is going to be a long night.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis watched the three guys move from the entryway to the kitchen with a scowl.

“Louis.” Niall waved a hand in front of his face. “You zoned out.”

Louis shook his head and looked back at his blonde friend. “Sorry. What were you saying?” he slurred a little.

“Woah.” Niall said, reaching out to take the cup from his hands. “Let’s slow down a little, yeah?”

“No way!” Louis replied, yanking his hand back. “It’s only 9:30!”

Niall rolled his eyes, giving up on trying to take the cup. “What were you looking at?” He asked.

“What? I, uh, nothing.” Louis replied, a little shocked.