Showing Off...

The next day

        Mewtwo had been called by Giovanni to attend a meeting with Team Magma, Aqua, Galactic and another smaller Team. He didn’t want to go, but Giovanni had threatened to pull the plug on Jen and let her die a painful death.

        Mewtwo walked with two grunts and a disguised N to the meeting. Mewtwo would constantly glance at N, silently wondering to himself how N could have possibly hidden his huge ponytail under the grunt hat.

        They entered into a large room with four different screens. Giovanni stood in between all four of them and smiled cruelly at the approaching group. “And here it is. I would like you all to meet my ultimate weapon…Mewtwo.” Giovanni motioned for Mewtwo to come into the view of all the screens.

        Mewtwo glared at all the Team Leaders.

        “Mew-Two? Why do you call it that?” The Team Aqua Leader, Archie, asked. “What can it do?”

        “Show them what you can do, Mewtwo.” Giovanni said smugly.

        Mewtwo didn’t move.

        “Show them, or she dies.” Giovanni hissed quietly to Mewtwo.

        Mewtwo glowered up at the screens and threw Archie off camera. He then looked over at Maxie and put him to sleep.

        A white haired, white eyed boy leaned forward and gazed at Mewtwo in awe. “Imagine how powerful I could be if I combined my burst heart with it.”

        Giovanni scowled at the boy. “Excuse you, Fraud, but you will not be using that machine on any of my Pokemon. In fact, if you even think that again I will have Mewtwo kill you.”

        Fraud flinched. He knew that Giovanni was serious and that Mewtwo really could kill him if the Legendary wanted to do so. Fraud sat back in his seat and remained silent.

        “Anyone else want to try and say or do anything unwise?” Giovanni asked.

        None of the other leaders responded.

        “Good. Now let’s get down to the point of this little meeting. We have all been fighting with each other for years over land, or the sea, and power, but I believe we would all be better off if you all joined Team Rocket.”

        “Are you kidding?” Cyrus, Team Galactic’s Leader, hissed. “Like any of us would be foolish enough to join your pathetic Team. I don’t care how old, large, or powerful your Team is, Team Galactic will remain separated from Team Rocket.”

        “I’m surprised Ghetsis isn’t here speaking as well. Are you scared that he would say no?” Archie asked mockingly.

        “Ghetsis is no longer with us actually. I offered him the same deal a while back, but he chose to stand against me. In the end, he forced my hand and die a slow…bloody…painful death.”

        Mewtwo could see N shaking with anger out of the corner of his eyes. “Stop it. You’ll blow your cover, boy.

        N took a deep, but silent breath to calm himself. It seemed to work a little bit.

        “Do we have a deal?” Giovanni asked the four Leaders.

        “You’re giving us a choice?” Maxie, who had woken up a few moments ago, asked heatedly.

        “You sound surprised.” Giovanni scoffed.

        “Why shouldn’t we be? What happens if we decline your offer? What will you do?” Archie asked.