Prisoners

A couple hours later

        Jen could hear and feel the rumbling of a motorcycle’s engine under her, and smell the horrific odor of repel next to her. She tried to open her eyes, but she was still to weak to do so. “Not good.

        “Oh, Jen…my poor baby girl.” Her mom said as she stroked Jen’s hair.

        Jen groaned and tried to blindly pull away from the smell and from her mom, but Lucy pulled her closer. Jen nearly gagged as she got another whiff of repel.

        “Don’t worry, Jen. Officer Jenny is taking us back to Pallet Town. Once we get home, I promise I will keep you safe.” Lucy said sweetly.

        Jen managed to open her mouth and said very softly, but as bitterly as she could, “I-I…h-hate…you.” She didn’t know if her mom had heard her or not, for Lucy didn’t seem to flinch at the harsh statement.

        “We’re passing through Viridian City now.” Officer Jenny said blankly. She didn’t sound too happy about helping Lucy return Jen to Pallet Town.

        Lucy hugged Jen tighter, pushing Jen’s face into her repel soaked hair. “Just a few more minutes, honey. I will not let anyone or anything hurt you ever again. We will be together forever.”

        Jen’s eyes rolled to the back of her head and she immediately passed out.

        Cell 54

        Red woke up in an empty cell. He slowly looked around his cell, and saw that he was all alone. His hands quickly flew to his belt, but found that all of his Pokeballs were gone.

        “Damn it!” He growled. “Jen?! Jen, are you nearby?

        No answer.

        Red began to panic. “Jen! Mew! Mewtwo! Please answer me! Where are you guys?

        He was answered with silence.

        Red climbed to his feet and walked around the cell, which, to his dismay, was much smaller than he thought. His heartbeat quickly began to race as he fell against one of the walls. He hadn’t been claustrophobic before fighting BuriedAlive, but ever since he was resurrected, he had become uneasy with small spaces.

        He first realized this when he walked into the changing room at the costume rental store back at Rota. He had nearly fainted in the small space, and he probably would have if he didn’t throw open the curtain in time.

        Now that he was in the cell, with no way to make the space larger, he began to hyperventilate. “I’ve got to calm down. We’ll get out of here. I’ve got to calm down until then…it’s going to be a while until then.

        He buried his head in his knees and thought of his Pokemon, hoping that it would help him slow his breathing. Red imagined seeing them in a wide-open field with Jen and the Mews. His breathing slowed down to normal, but he did not dare open his eyes.

        “I’ll find you all, I promise. Jen, Mew, Mewtwo, and all of my friends, I promise I will find you, and when I do, I’ll make Team Rocket pay!

        Giovanni was back in his office watching the screens that held Mew and Mewtwo. Both Legendries were locked in two large, but different type of tanks. Mew was trapped within a fluid-filled tank with wires attached to her body, monitoring her heartbeat and brainwaves. Mewtwo, still wearing the helmet and cuffs, on the other hand was in a large metallic chamber surrounded by dozens of bots.