"How would I ask that?" Scott asks Stiles. "It's easy, you just say 'Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you." Stiles answers and I snort, "Why don't you just steal it." They ignore me. "You're not helping!" Scott says to Stiles. 

"Why don't you just talk to her?" 

"She won't talk to me. What if she, like, only takes it off in the shower or something?" I roll my eyes at them.

 "That's why you ease back into it, okay? Get back on her good side, remind her of the good times. And then you ask for the necklace." Stiles says. 

"This is a stupid plan." I tell him, "No girl wants to be reminded of their ex." 

Stiles sighs before looking at Scott. "You're thinking about her in the shower, aren't you?" 

"Yeah." 

"Creep." I mumble, but it seems like they're ignoring me.

"All right, stay focused, okay? Get the necklace, get the Alpha, get cured, get Allison back. In that order. Got it?" Stiles says before walking away.

 I didn't even know there was a cure. I shrug and walk away too. 

--

"How the hell did he find out?!" I'm walking with Scott and Stiles. Scott just told us that Jackson knows about Scott being a werewolf. 

"Does he know about me?" I ask him. "I have no idea!" Scott panics. 

"All right, did he say it out loud? The word?" Stiles asks him. "What word?" 

"Werewolf. Did he say 'I know you're a werewolf'?" 

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly." 

"Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems. I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right?" Stiles suggests. "And if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him anyway?" "

How about Allison's father?" 

"Okay, that's bad." 

"I need a cure, right now." 

"Cure? I don't know anything about a cure?" I ask him. "Derek said that if I kill the one that bit me, I'll be cured." Scott tells me. 

"Does Jackson know about Allison's father?" Stiles asks. "I don't know." 

"Okay, where's Derek?" Stiles asks me. "Hiding, like I told him to. Why?" 

"I have another idea. It's gonna take a little time and finesse, though." Stiles tells us. "We have that game tonight. It's quarterfinals. And it's your first game." Scott tells him. "I know, I know. Look, do you have a plan for Allison yet?" Scott sighs, "She's in my next class." 

"Get the necklace." Stiles says and walks away. Scott looks at me, "How do I ask her?" I shrug, "You can always just steal it." I say before walking away too. 

--

I'm just grabbing something from my locker when I hear something behind me. "Jackson! This little text? Not funny!" Lydia says to him. "I wasn't trying to be funny. I would have put a 'haha' at the end of it. And, see, there's no 'haha'" 

"'Lydia, please give up my spare house key at your earliest convenience as we are no longer dating.'?" She reads the text. 

"You didn't lose it, did you?" Jackson asks her. "What the hell is this?" She whispers loudly. The only reason I can hear all of this is because of my werewolf hearing. 

"Well, Lydia, in preparation for some big changes, I've decided to drop some of the dead weight in my life. And you're just about the deadest" Jackson answers. 

"Are you breaking up with me" I can feel her emotion, the strong scent of sadness and anger fills my nose. 

"Dumping, actually. I'm dumping you." He chuckles and starts walking away. She grabs his arm and glares at him, "Dumped by the co-captain of the lacrosse team. I wonder how many minutes it'll take to get over that." Jackson shrugs and blows her a sarcastic kiss before walking away. He notices me glaring at him and smirks. 

"Wait, seconds, actually. Seconds!" Lydia yells after him, earning some glances. I walk towards her, "Are you okay?" She scoffs and walks away, ignoring my question.

--

I sigh and sit on the bleachers, waiting for the game to start. "Hey, Silver?" I look up and see the sheriff sitting next to me. I sigh again, "If you're going to ask about Derek, I don't know, okay."

"No, I'm not going to bother you with that, do you know where my son is? You're friends with Stiles, right?"

Oh, your son is with Derek, you know, my cousin that you're trying to arrest.

"No, I haven't seen him, sorry." The game starts, lucky for us our lacrosse team is actually good and wins. I hear the sheriff sigh, "Where the hell is my son?" 

I have a feeling he'll be asking that question a lot the next few months.

--

A/N: I'm so used to writing 'wolfsbane' the title annoys be every time I look at it 😂