Chapter 3.

WARNING !! SEXUAL CONTENT

I lay lifeless on my bed as he forcefully removes my clothes and then his clothes so that we are both completely bare , I begged and begged him to stop but each time I was rewarded with a spank or slap . 

"Daniel , W.why you are my brother" I say in between my sobs 

"well it's a fucked up world babe" he slurs still very drunk , I try to push him off of me 

"shhh" he says wickedly and he fills himself in me I let out a loud scream having done nothing like this before , It hurts so bad. "Please" I beg him .

He thrusts harder and harder in me making me sob loudly and screaming for him to stop , being the stupid naive girl I am i still think he will stop as he is my brother but God has other plans for me .

He finishes and gets off my bed and looks at me while wearing his shorts he comes near me while I stare at him deadly as tears keep falling from my eyes he grabs my jaw between his thumb and fingers and shakes it harshly tightening his grip, and leaves my room while I lay there staring at the ceiling .

What did I ever do wrong God ? WHY ME ! I mean I thought of him as a brother in the last few months he treated me like his little sister never did he make me feel like a stranger ,an outsider . 

He enters my room knocking over a chair and covers my body with a blanket I try to move away but I can't I feel dead and disgusted by this monster standing infront of me .

"why did you do this to me Rosie" he says , what is this psycho talking about , he gets up and leaves the room .

I lay there until the sun starts rising I try to stand up from my bed "Ahh" my legs feel like they are broken my lower region hurts so bad , with the help of the wall I go to the closet to get out something to wear , I turn around and a shriek leaves my lips there's blood on my sheets I remove it from my bed and throw it in the trash bin and go to the bathroom .

The warm water doesn't help me bit the tears never stop leaving my eyes 

Oh God ! why ? kill me .

I lay on my bed thinking how happy I was yesterday with my mum my friends I mean I am the head cheerleader and very popular with a decent life why did that bastard ruin it ? with these thoughts I drift off to sleep .

I wake up due to my alarm at 7 am I turn it off and lay on my bed looking at the ceiling I only slept for like two hours crying most of the time I don't feel like going to school today I get up and lock my door ,it is Friday and mum will be back on monday . 

Daniel is awake as I hear noise outside and then I hear footsteps coming near my room I shrink back in bed the good thing is mt door is locked , he lightly knocks,

"cathrine we leave in ten minutes" he says calmly , he has some nerve .  "are you ready?" why is he acting normal ? I wish he just dies after he did such a sin .

I don't answer and hear him sigh " fine have it your way" he says and walks away after five minutes I hear the front door slammed shut.

I let out a breath of relieve and go to the kitchen I grab four water bottles some snacks and just some stuff that will keep me alive for two days even though I don't feel like eating anything for now or forever .

I go to my room and lock myself in , I feel sore on my lower region , I lay down trying to get some sleep but all I can think about is how he mercilessly took me by force last night the tears well up in my eyes , I feel so weak and disgusted with my self .

I can't call my mum she doesn't have it as they wanted to spend some 'quality time' together . I just wish that this is a dream , a nightmare and my mum will come and wake me up anytime now for school . But I know that the awful truth is that this is fucking reality and I can't do anything about it now .

I wake up to the sound of laughter which indicates that Daniel is home with his friends .

(well that's it for this chapter I know it is short please vote and comment so I know if you like it or not Xx)