N's Castle and...!

Start from the beginning

        The small group stopped abruptly in midair, and looked at N.

        “Then why are we still carrying him around? We have to ditch him, and fast before he wakes up.” Rattata cried.

        “How bad would it be if we just drop him now? We’re not that high off the ground.” Charizard teased.

        Jen’s jaw dropped, and Mewtwo silently considered the idea.

        “We’re not killers.” Red signed with a smirk. “We’ll just drop him off at the next town or something.

        The others agreed and continued flying towards the next town.

        Haunter turned towards N and glanced at Jen. “Master…you might want to be careful. It would be bad if N were to wake up and see that you’re flying.”

        Jen sighed heavily. “Right.” A blue aura enveloped her being as soon as she finished speaking, and she smiled happily at Mewtwo. “Thank you.”

        He smiled back at her. He knew that she liked flying more than she liked riding on Charizard’s back, and adding onto that, he did not want her near N.

        “Did Ash ever write why Team Plasma wanted N? And where are all the Plasma members who are on his side?” Red asked.

        “N, according to Ash, has actually been trying to avoid both sides. As for why they are after him…I think they mostly need him for his ability to speak to Pokemon, and his innocence.”

        “His innocence?” Vulpix repeated dryly.

        Jen shrugged. “That’s what Ash wrote.”

        “Perhaps he meant that N’s innocence allowed him to gain the trust of wild Pokemon and draw them to him?” Red suggested.

        N stirred behind him and glanced over at Jen with sleepy eyes. “Red,…your cousin…she’s flying.”

        “Huh, he took that rather well.” Red snickered.

        The others were about to agree, but were stopped when N shot up and stared at Jen with wide eyes. “You’re flying!” He screamed, nearly falling off of Charizard in the process.

        Red grabbed the collar of N’s shirt and pulled him back onto Charizard’s back.

        N quickly looked around before setting his sights back on Jen. It took him a moment to realize that Mewtwo was using his telekinesis on her. “I-I thought you were flying on your own for a moment there.”

        Jen only smirked.

        “We’re going to drop you off in the nearest town, okay?” Mew said.

        “Actually, right here will be fine. Thank you.” N said. The group slowly started to land. “Thank you for your help, and forgive me for causing you trouble.”

        “It’s alright. We’ve been through worse.” Charizard said/signed.

        “Don’t try to repay us.” Mewtwo muttered.

        “Huh?” Jen asked telepathically.

        “The last time he tried to repay us for causing us trouble, we were found by Team Plasma.

        Jen snickered.

        “We still need to report back to Arceus about Jen’s training.” Mew cut in softly.