•19•

Third person p.o.v
(Taehyung's focus)

Taehyung turned on his bed to get the better position, it had been three hours since he went to bed, but something constantly kept bugging his mind, making him loose his sleep. He wasn't sure if it was the case or Kai.

Before, when he had visited Jimin, he received a surprise of his Doctor's presence in his friends house, his doctor kept hiding himself, probably not wanting the younger to see him. Taehyung had seen him though, and it was quite weird since Jimin wasn't hurt or anything, he simply stated that he was lonely and needed a company.

"Taehyung~" Taehyung instantly sat up when he heard a knock on his door followed by it opening and revealing Kai in a black suit. "I knew you weren't asleep."

Taehyung furrowed his brows and looked at Kai for a few seconds, before standing up "What do you want?" He looked at the wall clock and continued "it's 2:43 in the morning Kai, you should be sleeping."

"I wanna take you somewhere."

"To where?"

"You'll see." Kai winked at Taehyung and asked the latter to follow him. Taehyung didn't change from his Pjs, and simply followed the older outside the house.

"You're not wearing a slipper." Kai pointed at Taehyung's bare foot, as he continued walking. Taehyung didn't bother to go back inside and put a pair of footwear to protect his feet, he just rolled his eyes and followed the older.

"Why am I even going with you?"

"Because you want to." Kai smirked, Taehyung didn't reply and continued following the older.

Something about Kai looked so familiar, but Taehyung couldn't pin point what was it. Probably the cologne he was wearing, or his shoes? Maybe the suit, probably he had worn it before, but when?

Taehyung's mind kept buzzing, asking him to stop following the older, everything screamed danger, but his feet didn't respond to his brain and kept walking to where Kai was taking them.

"We never were good friends brother."

"Mhmm"

"But you cried that day." Kai smiled weakly and stopped near a bus station, making the red head stop with him as well.

"What day?"

Kai didn't reply, neither did he stop smiling. Everything was so confusing for the younger, why would they stop by a bus station this late? Not like any buses would arrive.

"Stop the Cab." Kai said, Taehyung looked in the direction Kai was pointing at, before raising his hand and yelling a 'Taxi'. The vehicle stopped in front of them, Kai asked Taehyung to sit inside first, as he follows him.

When the both were seated, Kai moved closer to Taehyung, whispering "Graveyard" in his ears. His cold stare made Taehyung ask the driver to take them to the graveyard, thankfully there was only one in their area.

"Why are we going to a graveyard?"

Taehyung sighed as he received no response from the older, and looked outside the window.

________________
Third person p.o.v
(Jung Hoseok's focus)

"Would you like to have Coffee, sir?"

Hoseok shook his head, and smiled at the clerk, as he saw him bowing before walking outside his office.

"Mr.Jung." Hoseok's attention was pulled by his junior colleague, who was busy slurping on the noodles while staring at his computer. "Why was only one murder case filled when there were more than one dead bodies found?"