Mewtwo looked at her nervously.

        “Are you alright?” Red repeated.

        She nodded and looked back down at the ground.

        “Sssoo…what are we going to do now?” Mew asked.

        “Sal and his partner are probably going to be on our tails soon. I suggest we leave now.” Red said/signed.

        “Which region then, master?” Haunter asked. “Or are we just going to fly to another city in this region?”

         Jen looked at Mewtwo for an answer.

        “It would be better if we left the region. The farther we get from Giovanni the better.” He replied.

        Jen and the others nodded, but something was bothering Jen. Could she really leave her sister behind when Team Rocket knew who she was? “I have to or else she could get hurt...again. She will be safer once we leave. Team Rocket won’t come after her once they realize that we are gone…will they?

        “What’s wrong, Jen?” Vulpix asked.

        Jen shook her head as she was brought back to reality. “Nothing.” She lied in a quiet tone.

        Mew looked at Mewtwo, who was speaking to her and Red telepathically. “Okie-dokie. See you guys in a bit.”

        “Huh?” Jen asked.

        “I’m gonna fly on ahead with Red and look for a place to stay. See you guys!” Mew chirped as she rose in the air. Red and Charizard followed close behind leaving Jen with Mewtwo and her Pokemon.

        Jen turn back to Mewtwo, giving him a confused look.

        “Do you want to say goodbye to your sister?” He asked.

        Jen flinched and nodded her head.

        He nodded. “You can say goodbye to her, but we must leave soon afterwards.”

        Jen smiled weakly.

        Mewtwo led her back towards the ruined apartment and to the ambulance that held Libby and two other injured residence.

        “Jen!” Libby cried when she saw her sister. “I thought you guys were already starting to head out?”

        “We will in a bit. I just wanted to say goodbye.” Jen said from the ambulance doors.

        Libby smiled softly at her and opened her arms out to Jen, who hopped in the ambulance and hugged her. “I’m gonna miss you, Lib.”

        “Dude, you can always come back and visit…of course it may take me a while to get a new home and whatnot, but I’ll always be there for you. Kay?” Libby asked, hugging Jen tightly.

        “Promise me you’ll get a house this time.”

        Libby laughed. “As long as you promise to call once in a while or at least check in every so often.”

        “Thank you for everything, Libby.” Jen squeezed Libby one last time before hopping out of the back.

        “Hey, Jen! You didn’t promise me ya ditz!” She giggled.

        Jen looked back at Libby sadly. “Goodbye, Libby.”

        Libby’s face fell as Jen and Mewtwo disappeared into the crowd. “Goodbye…Jen.”