Libby frowned and cocked her head to the side, not quite understanding. “Why did you take the uniform when all you guys needed were your Pokemon?”

        “We needed to get into their base somehow.” Jen replied. “But back to the main topic, is it alright if we stay here for a little while? I promise we will be gone before you know it.”

        “Yeah. You two can take the guest bedroom and my room. I’ll sleep out on the couch.” Libby said.

        Jen flinched. “Oh, you don’t have to do that, Libby. I’ll sleep on the couch.” She protested. “I insist!”

        Libby chuckled. “Well, since you insisted.”

        Mew stirred within Jen’s bag.

        “Jen, Mew is waking up.” Vulpix stated as she and Rattata hopped out of her bag.

        “Who?” Whimsicott asked.

        “A friend of ours. She’s nice, but she is not doing so good.” Vulpix answered.

        “Do you need us to help you take care of Mew?” Whimsicott asked.

        “No. Jen can hear us, and she’ll know what to do. Right, Jen?” Haunter asked.

        Jen shot him a smile and turned back to Libby. “Hey, Lib, do you have any PokeChow for my Pokemon? I think they’re pretty hungry.”

        Libby’s Pokemon froze and gawked at Jen.

        “Yes, I do. Hang on a sec.” Libby left to retrieve some PokeChow, while Jen lifted Mew out of her bag.

        “What are you doing, Jen? If Libby sees Mew--

        “Relax, Red. I’m taking her to the guest bedroom. We’ll need to sneak some food to her.” Jen explained to Red as she slipped into the guest bedroom. She walked over to the bed as quietly as she could and placed Mew down on one of the pillows.

        “Will she be alright?” Vulpix asked. She and Rattata had walked in behind Jen and jumped onto the bed.

        “I’m sure she will be fine after a good nights rest.” Jen replied, reassuring both her Pokemon and herself. Who knew what Team Rocket had done to Mew?

        “Jen? Where’d you go?” Libby asked from the other room.

        “Uh…I’m in the guest bedroom, Lib. We’re coming.” She raced to the bedroom closet and grabbed some of the blankets from the top shelf before opening the door. “Come on, Vulpix and Rattata.”

        Her Pokemon reluctantly obeyed and walked back into the living room. Libby placed some bowls filled with PokeChow in front of Jen’s Pokemon and smiled.

        “Do you guys need anything else?” Libby asked as she picked up her Whimsicott. “The first aid kit is under the desk, Red.”

        “Thanks, Black.” Red signed. “Have a good night.”

        Libby nodded drowsily and began moving back to her bedroom. “Just make yourselves at home. There’s food in the pantry and fridge, and the couch folds out…goodnight!”

        “Night, Libby!” Jen called after her as Libby shut her bedroom door. Her Poochyena stayed in the living room, still staring in astonishment at Jen.