Jen spun on her heels, grabbing Rattata, and bolted back down the hall. She could hear the grunts coming after her with their Pokemon at her heels.

        “Use tackle!” Some of the grunts cried.

         Jen felt something slam into her back, followed by another blow that set her tumbling onto the ground. She pushed Rattata away from her as a couple Raticates, Ekans and Arboks held her down.

        “Let her go!” Rattata growled as he tried to tackle some of the Pokemon off of Jen. He was only able to push back a few of the Pokemon before an Arbok wrapped itself around his purple body and constricted him.

        Jen wanted to use her powers to throw the Pokemon and the grunts across the hall.

        “Don’t, Jen. We’re coming.” Red ordered.

        “I have to. You guys don’t even know where in the base you are.” Jen said as she struggled to throw the Pokemon off her back.

        “Please, Jen. Wait for us. We’re coming for you!

        Jen felt someone grab her by the collar of her shirt and drag her to her feet. She wrestled with the grunts as they cuffed her, and tried desperately to get away, but there were too many of them. Jen jumped into the air and kicked the nearest grunts in the stomach, hoping to knock over the ones that were holding onto her, but her attempt was in vain.

        “Let me go!” She screamed as she struggled even more.

        “Hold her down and gag her!”

        A grunt kneed her in the stomach, both knocking the breath out of Jen and sending her to the tiled floor.

        “I’ve got to admit, Becca, you’ve got quite a lot of fight in you.” Sal snickered as a cloth was tied around Jen’s mouth. “I like it.”

        Jen glared at him as two grunts lifted her up and dragged her away. The Arbok that had Rattata followed them along with two Raticates and an Ekans.

        “It’s a shame that you are not apart of Team Rocket, Becca. You would have made a great partner.” Sal said as he walked along side Jen and the grunts.

        Jen ignored him.

        “There are no cloaked knights in shining armor to save you now.” Sal chuckled to himself.

        “Yeah, especially since my knight turned out to be evil as well.” Jen grumbled. “Red, go find Mew and Mewtwo. I’m going to deal with these guys myself.

        “Jen, don’t!” Red screamed.

        Jen focused on all of the grunts and Pokemon around her, ready to throw them against the walls when a sudden psychic blast knocked them backwards. The blast only spared Jen and Rattata.

        Jen looked towards the source of the blast and saw Mewtwo flying towards her. A large grin crept across her face as he neared. “Mewtwo!”

        “Are you alright?” He asked.

        Jen nodded. “Are you?”

        Mewtwo didn’t answer.

        “Mewtwo?” Jen asked worriedly.

        Rattata looked between Jen and Mewtwo and frowned. “Why do you two smell similar?”