friendly neighborhood

lisa loved to spare her time to go to the park in the afternoon. just sitting on the bench and watching people had been her favorite activity.

but she's quite a millennial so she would never forget to share her activity to her instagram story. she chose to record a boy playing catch with his dad under the sunset, a beautiful sight indeed, until the ball hit her phone.

"shit." she muttered.

to add her misfortune, it was a baseball. pretty sure her phone was thrown to the grass.

she crawled on the grass and rummaging through that dirty ground to find her precious iphone x.

"gotcha baby boy," she felt relieved to find that her phone was fine, no serious damage.

but it seemed like today was her bad day because a dog just peed on her phone. "HEY!"

"oh my God i'm so sorry," cute guy with a british accent appeared and he took away her phone just to wipe it with a tissue.

"there you go," he handed her the phone, smiling. "i think your phone is okay, it's waterproof anyway, and i bet it's pee-proof too."

she snatched her phone away and felt relieved once again that it's still working perfectly.

she looked at the guy who was nagging at his dog, making him even cuter.

"tessa, you shouldn't do that again alright. i've told you so many times not to pee on anything except on your potty. gosh!"

lisa tapped his shoulder and he turned to her abruptly, "no need to scold him, he wont understand anyway."

he furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head, "it's a she."

"...alright, my bad," she grinned awkwardly. "are you new here?"

"ah! yes! i just moved two days ago or... wait... tuesday, monday, sunday, no i mean, three days ago, yeah."

she chuckled, "that's why I've never seen your face before."

"i will make sure you'll see my face everyday, i'll be your friendly neighborhood!" he smiled from ear to ear. he literally put some excitement in every word he said.

"may i know your name?" he asked.

"of course, i'm lisa, lalisa manoban if you're really curious."

"and i'm tom, i know you're curious so, tom holland is the full name."

"oh and this is my girl tessa, she's so cute innit?" he crouched to get on the dog's eye level and squeezed its head.

"tom."

"yeah?" he answered, still cuddling with tessa.

"look here!"

snap!

added to your stories!

he scowled, "really, lisa?"

"make sure to tag me, at tom holland two zero one three."

lalisa - tom holland

***

meanwhile tony stark in the background, "pft. millennials."

oof tbh i made this after the spiderman: homecoming movie and i suddenly remember that i had this one on draft after i watched end game ystd

so,,, here it is
we love a crack ship😔🤘