53; come back

Começar do início

"Thi- this can't be.... Hachi..."
"Hmmm, by now I think Kōri and Iruka would have been able to arrest Hachi and San. They would be trialed for an attempt of treason,, which I'm pretty sure since you're a much much better Fuyuhana than me you would know what's the punishment for it, right?"

"Death," Kuro was now coughing blood. "Th- thi- this can't be... The three of us planned it so well, it was full-proof."

"Oh, sweetie." Nami pulled his hair harshly, Kakashi could see how she was slowly changing back to the Nami from way back. The one who couldn't control her powers well back then. Could it be because there's too much of power? Kakashi tried to stood up, but he was still depleted. "Nami-"

"You know, for someone who wanted to built an utopia, your ways are so far from one. It's okay, an eye for an eye. I'll give one foul move too so that we could both make the utopia a reality."

And that was how Fuyuhana Nami effortlessly threw her own cousin off the peak of the mountain top of the Snow Islands.

Kakashi was actually scared. It felt like deja vu on how they met for the first time; she saved him (again) and showed him a side he never knew she had (again). Nami turned around, her eyes looking at him coldly. Usually, she would soften her eyes every time she looked at his eyes, but Kakashi knew well he screwed up big time and doesn't deserve those warm eyes that reminded him of home.

"Can you stand? I can't pull the teleport jutsu while carrying you."

"Dead as a log, Your Majesty." No reaction at all from the Queen. Kakashi really is in deep shit. Nami crouched beside Kakashi with her hand glowing a familiar shade of blue. Steadily he felt himself have strength, but it was for awhile before she stopped her healing process.

"It's not medical ninjutsu, so you still can't pull the teleport jutsu by yourself. Just hold on to me so we can get back safely." And so Kakashi stood up, his hands holding to Nami's shorter shoulders as she castes the jutsu.

They were back in Nami's bedroom. It took a few minutes for both of them to realise that they were still facing each other, and that caused both of them to be more awkward than ever. Nami moved a few spaces back before she turned away, pretending to be occupied by her (really) nessy hair before updating him about the other two. "Iruka and Kōri could be at the prison locking up San and Hachi or be dealing with the coronation ceremony. We had to delay it because of this mess and I just hope-"

"Nami. Look at me."

Nami turned around and her heart was not prepared for the sight of mask-less Kakashi. She felt her breathe was taken away again just like the first time. Wait, no, she was supposed to be pissed at him she can't let her facade fall now.

"I.. missed you."
"That's not what you said at the prison."
"Nami, please-"

"No! Did you know how broken I was at that time? Look I don't want to talk about it right now. We have much more important matters than... us." Nami was about to leave the room to call the maids before Kakashi pulled her into his embrace.

"Kakashi, now is not the right time!!! Let me go!!! You idio-" His lips locked with her in an instant, and at that time Nami felt like all hell broke loose one more time.

She didn't realise she was crying. How she missed this so much, being in his embrace, him kissing her. Nami didn't return the kiss, her heart still torn apart and shattered. Kakashi pulled her with all the little energy she had gave him as they both fell onto her bed.

Nami was out of breath, squirming as she struggled to find oxygen. Her mind was a complete mess as the Hokage continued to stole her breath away.  He broke the kiss for awhile, a sour face on his face. "I understand if you won't return the kiss, I really feel like I wouldn't forgive myself if I were you. But please, I just want you to know how I feel too."

He pulled her even closer if it was even possible. They were literally all over each other; Kakashi holding the queen's hand as he deepened the kiss, ignoring the younger's whine and struggling. This was a first for both of them, all this while they were just sticking to those cute little pecks and kisses. But this- was filled with raw regrets, longing and much much more. Even when they were facing death it wasn't to this extent.

The queen's brain was starting to malfunction too. Her mind was only filled with the man in front of her, the tears continued to flow endlessly as her hand held onto his as if he would leave again.  He would, the voice at the back of her head made a remark and that just broke her even more.

"I'm sorry. I really am.." He moved from the lips to kiss her nose, her forehead, the corner of her lips, everywhere. It was then he noticed the eye-bags, the small scratches that probably came from the fight before they met, how her emerald eyes were more soul-less now. "I'm here to stay." They both looked at each other again, as if conveying a hidden message only both of them understood before Kakashi went down to kiss her again.

Nami broke her own promise and kissed back.

___________

[REST]
first time writing a smoochie scene yes guys