Chapter 11 | 2 years later |

==========| Hitaru |

Two years.. It's been two years since the secret got out. But that's probably old news now. Sakura EveRose is forever gone but at least she's alive inside my heart. I guess freedom wasn't meant to be forever... How was I so stupid?

Two Years Later

"Ah, it feels so nice to be back!" I exclaim, with happiness blooming inside my body.

"Onee-chan let's go visit Haruhi-chan!" Amelia, asks, tugging on my sleeve.

I smile and nod.

It's been two years since I left Japan and ever since the Sakura incident happened. I was only visiting Japan for two weeks for vacation, then it was off to Oxford, my dream university. Two years ago as I left for the plane, of course, I cried. I cried hard and sobbed onto the shoulder of my former manager, Carrie MccGarden. She explained that the reason my secret got out was because a reporter spilled it after the person saw me taking off my wig. That also meant, I-I made a huge mistake... I blamed Kyoya.. My used to be rival and.. And my used to be childhood best friend.

========

"Where did you say that you'll meet her, onee-chan?" my little sister asks, breaking me from my thoughts.

I check my white iPhone and read her text once again.

Meet me inside Music Room 3 at 4:00 pm. That's when school ends. ~H

"Music room 3... That rings a bell in my memory. W-Wait.. The Host Club..." I whisper not letting Amelia hear.

I smile as flashbacks appear inside my head. After a few minutes, there I stood, in front of the few every doors where I accused Kyoya of telling my secret to the whole world.

"Well, shall we?" I ask, gesturing my hand to the doors, reciting the few very words Kyoya had said to me after I accepted his offer of being the Host Club's photographer. Sadly, I didn't even get the chance..

Amelia nods as she pushes them with all her might.

"Welcome!" a chorus of voices says in sync.

I could see five boys and one girl which was my best friend, Haruhi.

"HI-CHAN!" she yells, running for me.

I hug her as she jumps into my arms.

"Haruhi, I missed you so much!" I say, smiling genuinely.

"Me too! I'm so glad we finally get to meet each other again! Last time, you took off without a warning, Baka.." Haruhi scolds, pouting.

I roll my eyes playfully and wave to the others.

"H-Hitaru? MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER HAS RETURNED! Along with another little princess," Tamaki shouts as he gestures towards Amelia.

I glare at him, making Tamaki rush over to his corner and sulk.

"My beautiful second daughter is mad at me.. What have I done?!" he yells, sobbing chibi tears.

"He hasn't changed a bit.." I sigh, wrapping an arm around Haruhi's neck.

"Yep..." she agrees.

"H-Hey... Where's-"

"Kyoya?" she whispers, lowering her head.

I nod, waiting for an answer.

Haruhi opens her mouth to reply when Honey-senpai cuts her off by shoving a pink stuffed bunny in my face.