Lucy pulled up a chair and sat down next to them. Both girls looked at her, baffled by the bold move.

        “What do you want?” Clara asked curtly.

        “I require your help. My daughter has--”

        Lacy pulled her phone away angrily from her ear and glared at Lucy. “Listen, lady, you’re a psycho! Your daughter had every right and reason to leave you. You are a cruel, selfish person, and you are completely blind to the truth that your daughter does not want to have anything to do with you. Neither she, nor anyone else wants to be anywhere near you! Go back to your home and leave the world alone you sick, psychotic bitch!”

        Both Clara and Lucy stared at her with their mouths agape. The Center’s lobby was dead silent. Lacy put her phone back to her ear and continued talking to the person on the other end.

        “My respect for Lacy has just grown a little.” Clara remarked with a slight grin.

        “Excuse you?” Lucy barked. “Your little shit of a friend was extremely rude.”

        “The truth hurts doesn’t it?” Clara sneered.

        Lucy glared at them and snatched Lacy’s phone from her and held it up against her ear. “It will be able to track it to wherever it is hiding. Just use the data you collected with your glasses to activate the Hound device. We will arrive in Rota in a few hours.” The voice on the other end instructed.

        “Who is this? What are you talking about? What’s the hound device?” The caller immediately hung up at the sound of her voice. “What was your friend talking about? What are you two tracking?”

        Lacy ripped her phone out of Lucy’s hands, and, with Clara, left the Center with great haste. Lucy stood and chased them outside, but quickly lost them. “Damn it.”

        Clara and Lacy sprinted from the Pokemon Center, not daring to stop until they were a good five to six blocks away from Lucy.

        “God, that woman is so annoying!” Lacy growled.

        “Be patient, Lacy. The sooner we activate the Hound device, the sooner we can leave Rota and that woman.” Clara said as she caught her breath. “You have the device, right?”

        Lacy nodded and handed Clara the small, black handheld. They had received this device from the stationed grunt, who left it in a package for them at the Pokemon Center. Clara turned the device on and waited for the screen to say, ‘Searching for Data’.  She clicked a button on her glasses and started sending the data to the device.

        The Hound device beeped once it was done collecting the data. Two seconds later, the screen displayed a bird’s eye view of a map of Rota. A red box flew over the map and locked onto an area a few miles away from the outskirts of Rota.

        “Now, we wait.” Clara grinned wickedly.

        Jen and Red split up to search for the Mews, but Jen already had a hunch as to where they may be. She glided through the rocky and crystal lined tunnels with her Pokemon as they made their way down to the underground cavern.

        As she suspected, the Mews were there, relaxing near a large, waterfall-fed pond. She sat down behind them, hoping not to disturb them. She quietly looked at them and realized that they were asleep.