Misty chuckled slightly. “Hello to you too, Jen. Heh, you and Ash may seem and act differently at times, but you both have the same heart.”

        Jen sighed. “Misty, please.”

        “You think I feel comfortable letting Ash and Pikachu go off on their own to find a bomb? Trust me, Jen. I am just as scared for them as you are. Now lets hurry up and get everyone else off this ship.”

        Jen nodded as Misty led her towards the control room. “We can use the intercoms to warn everyone.” Misty explained.

        They arrived at the control room to find the Captain at the helm with his back turned towards them.

        Jen ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. “Sir, you need to turn this ship around. Team Rocket is on this ship and they have a bomb with them.”

        The Captain slowly turned towards them, and Jen’s eyes widened. “Now who told you that?” It was the male grunt from the forest. “Hey, I remember you. Ha! Aren’t you supposed to be dead?”

        Jen glared at him. “Why are you doing this? You’ll just wind up blowing yourselves to kingdom come as well.”

        The grunt laughed. “Oh, you poor, naïve little girl. We’re not going to stick around long enough for the bomb to go off, but you and the others will.”

        “But you will kill everyone on the ship!”

        “So?” The grunt scoffed. “We could really care less about what happens to any of the trainers on board. Just as long as we capture their Pokemon.”

        Misty coughed behind him. “You wouldn’t mind repeating yourself, now would you? I’m sure all of your passengers would like to hear you say that again.”

        Neither Jen nor the grunt had noticed Misty sneaking past them, and hitting the intercom button. Jen could just see over the control panel at all the trainers and passengers staring up at them.

        “Ladies and gentlemen, we are sorry for the inconvenience, but if you will, please locate the nearest lifeboats and head back for the docks. Thank you, and have a nice day.” Misty said calmly as turned back to Jen and the grunt. “Oh, I’m sorry. Did we ruin your plans again?”

        Jen snickered at the grunt’s anger.

        “You two are going to pay for that!” He grabbed a walkie-talkie from his belt and held it up. “Some of the passengers may be able to get off this ship, but you two aren’t. Light it up!” He screamed into the walkie-talkie.

        Misty and Jen stiffened as they waited for the sound of explosions, but nothing happened. They looked around the ship, and then back at the grunt who stared back at them awkwardly.

        “I guess Ash found the bomb?” Jen said after a moment of silence.

        “Damn it…you haven’t seen the last of us!” He growled as he threw a smoke bomb down on the ground.

        The smoke engulfed everything in the room, blinding both girls as the grunt escaped.

        “I miss when it was just Jessie, James, and Meowth blasting off. They never used smoke bombs like these to get away.” Misty groaned once the smoke cleared.

        “Blasting off?”

        Misty giggled as she recalled the memories she shared with Ash. “Yeah. Ash, Brock, and I would foil their plans and they would wind up being thrown into the air screaming, ‘Team Rocket’s blasting off again!’”