Introduction

My name is Andy.

I'm in a band with my friends Brook, Jack, Mikey and Rye and I have two huge secrets.

The first secret is that I think I'm in love with Rye. He is the sweetest and the most handsome person in the whole world.

That's probably why he has a girlfriend. Yes, you heard me, he has a girlfriend. Her name is Caroline. I don't like her, I know she's cheating on him.

I tried to tell Rye about it, but he didn't believe me. After that she has always been mean to me when none of the other boys are around. I don't dare tell any of the boys about it.

The other secret is that I suffer from anxiety and depression. I visit a therapist weekly. I haven't told any of the boys yet. I don't want to be a burden and have them worrying about me.

Lately my anxiety and depression have been acting up. I try to act normal, but it can be really hard sometimes.

My therapist have suggested to write my thoughts and feelings down. That's why i began to write a diary, but i wanted to dedicate it to someone.

Therefore I dedicated it to the one person that helps me without knowing it. I wrote it for Rye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first story, so I know it might suck. Please let me know if you find any grammar mistakes. English isn't my first language, so there might be a lot.

-SweetLittleTiger