9.2: I'm home

I silently looked at the road, my hands on the stirring wheel, and enjoyed the peace inside my car.

The peace was beautiful. It was just silent. No one telling jokes, no one laughing hard... no one disturbing the driver who absolutely loves peace...

"Look! A dead bird!" Declan exclaimed while pointing to the sky outside the window.

"Where?!" Jordan asked with a confused look and Naomi snorted because of the scene.

Sadly, the peace that was once here is no longer existing.

"Idiot," I muttered under my breath. Jordan still wore his confused look, not realizing that Declan was just actually fooling with him. Declan was laughing until he stopped to catch some breath.

"Jordan, you're really an idiot," Declan said while slapping Jordan's shoulder.

Jordan's face dimmed at the sudden realization. It was about that time when he knew he "ducked" up.

"Declan! You son of a-"

"Handsome man which means I'm a handsome man too. You're welcome."

"Dang it," Jordan mumbled as he slouched his back on the seat, "You really won't let me at it, huh?"

Declan nodded. Naomi just sighed and smiled. I managed to massage my temple with my left hand while driving. These people can be considered as stress-givers sometimes.

"And where are we exactly going?" Naomi asked out of the blue.

Honestly, I have no idea. They just wanted to hop in my car and roam around. So basically... I'm just driving around town.

"I don't know. Where do you guys want to go anyway?"

They exchanged a silent answer. They didn't actually tell me where they wanted to go.

"What do you mean by I don't know? You're the one driving?"

"Well you came to my place and dragged me here saying you wanted a ride but you didn't say where to."

The three of them remained silent, as if they finally realized their mistake.

"Is he really-"

"Yup."

"Let's just go to Starbucks or somewhere."

I feel relieved when they made the decision. The place is just a few turns away. Considering the situation, it was the best place to go.

"Alright then," I whispered to myself and continued driving till we reached our destination... Starbucks.

We went out the car and stretched out. It was a sunny day. I think I have an idea on why they chose a cool place like this.

I looked out the lightly tinted glass wall and saw the view...

The same view when it all started.

The three already made their orders and Jordan called out, "Bennett! What are you staring at? You should make your order if you want it fast!"

I smiled before facing them with the same straight face that they witness everyday and walked towards to counter.

"I'll get a chocolate frappe. Grande." I said.

I paid and waited for the drinks along with the others. We sat at the same place where we sat before.

"So... what did you guys order?" Declan said, breaking the silence.

"Caramel macchiato."

"Vanilla bean frappe."

"Chocolate frappe."

He looked at us and said, "I got a strawberry smoothie." He smiled at us and the two of them smiled back.

Our order was ready so we went to pick them up from the counter. It was pretty quiet inside and all we hear are the slurping of our drinks, the clinking of utensils, the mellow music, and the chatting of other customers.

"Remember this scene?" I asked while I looked out the lightly tinted glass wall again, sipping my frappe.

"Well it does seem familiar," Naomi answered.

Even the drinks we ordered are the same. It seems like a dejavu.

"Remember how it all started?" Jordan asked with a smile that shows sincerity.

This is where it began... The Contract of Starbucks.

"So... Bennett-" Naomi paused and carefully selected her words "-are you returning to the Frazier family?"

Come to think of it, I've been putting that decision on hold until now. I felt a sudden heaviness in my chest... perhaps it is called sadness?

"Uhmm... it's okay if you don't want to say anything about it. Either way, we'll respect your decision," Declan assured.

If I return to my family, I won't get to see the "Three Musketeers" again. It would mean that I abandon my role as a gangster... my current identity... my independence...

My home.

But that would mean I would get my original identity back, right?

Bennett Richard Frazier, the heir of the Frazier company: Frazico.

"Honestly... I'm not so sure," I said with a forced smirk as I stared at my drink.

They gave me a puzzled look. This isn't really what you'd expect from a Frazier. I can relate to their confusion.

"I-Is that really you?" Declan asked.

I nodded in defeat. I would often act cool and sarcastic. My current silence is a sign that I no longer know what to do.

"It's okay Bennett," Jordan reassured as his slapped my right shoulder. He wore a smile that shows such support.

"We aren't gonna force you to stay. Well... it would be nice if you could but... you wanted a home right?" Declan said.

I stumbled on the word "home" and sat silent. Home is what I wanted all this time. Then I realized...

Why should I leave my home when I finally found it?

That's it. My decision is final.

"Well, I already have a home," I said and smiled at the three.

Their faces lit up in delight. I decided to stay...

I'm home.

---

A/N: Gomen, mianhae, sorry, patawad, and etc. I tried T___T.

School just came up and I'm trying to balance my studies and recreation so I would like to thank you all for your patience :')

You guys deserve a hug :')

Anyways, final chapter will be updated soon and I'll try to make it early.

See ya people! Take care my lovelies!