1: Or Shut Up Like Bennett

Disclaimer:

This is just a fan fic short story of the original story, "The Good Girl's Bad Boys" written and owned by RubixCube89201.

I'm just a proud fan of TGGBB so I made this book dedicated to her. I did not plagiarize a single plot from her story but got inspired and my imagination made this product.

And take note that she has all the rights, and I'm just writing with my imagination so if she disapproves this, I'll just follow but hopefully she won't do that (fingers crossed)

Copyrights to her.

Well, this one's for you, Rubix. Hope you do like it.

Trust me, it's awesome! Try reading the REAL STORY as well (much better than this one, probably)
------

I cursed at the alarm clock that Jordan gave me a few months ago, and I pulled out my gun under the pillow and aimed for it.

But I hesitated, it's a waste of time anyway.

I cooked myself some breakfast... and lunch for later. I hesitated at the thought that I should also prepare a meal for Jordan and the others but that'll just make me look like their personal chef.

I ate and cleaned up, prepared myself to be sarcastic for the rest of the day, picked up my stuff... not minding some messages in my phone, and went to the car.

That's how my morning goes, like I'm a robot, yes, I admit it. My mornings are always like this.

I drived all the way to Jordan's house, hoping that he won't be late to get out of the house. I just sit back and watch every minute pass by until the door opens at their house and Jordan walking right outside, going to the car itself, and start blabbering about how his mom burns their breakfast once more.

Good thing it's not that typical Monday, but Wednesday.

I might as well tell myself that everyday is a Monday.

"Hey Bent!" he shouted and opened the car's rear door.

I said nothing, it's normal, really.

"I can't believe ho-"

"How your mom burns up your breakfast again?" I cut in.

He just nodded in disbelief. It's like he knows that he should never try to do that again. I guess he finally realize that he shouldn't have an idiotic excuse when he's a few minutes late.

"Where's Declan?" he asked out of nowhere.

"Aw, so he actually cares about him," I plainly said while I tried driving the car to the road to Declan's house.

I saw his idiotic face in the mirror, glaring at me like he wants to punch me in the face so bad, only that he can't.

Not today, Wallace.

"So, how's the alarm clock I gave you?" He asked out of nowhere... again.

"It was so fine that I almost used my gun against it," I replied with a hint of sarcasm.

I could see Jordan acting like he got shot in the heart so I wore a serious face, but deep inside, I was laughing. It's hard to set this feeling aside.

"You're welcome," I randomly said out of the blue... well Jordan can't see that because you know... 'disability'

I suddenly realize that I'm a few lots a away till Declan's house so I focused back on driving.

"Where's his house again?" Jordan asked.

"Do you have patience?" I retorted.

"No, what is pa-tience?" He replied.