25

Pov Liz
Next morning I wake up by my alarm. I hate waking up. I choose a light pink short with white tank top with YOLO on it and my white all stars. I put them on and walk down the stairs into the kitchen. dads reading the newspaper. I take a bowl, put some cereal in it and start eating it.
L: "is mom still sleeping?"
H: "yeah"
L: "can you give me a ride to school please? Christian just texted that he isn't feeling well so he will stay home today."
H: "uhm sure, but I promised Niall and Zayn that I would give Emily, Carlos and Tyler a ride too so we have to wait for them."
L: "okay" I say rolling my eyes. "what about Kylie?"
H: "Louis and Eleanor want her to be homeschooled"
L: "that sucks."
H: "I also think that's not so good for Kylie but its their daughter."
After a while the doorbell rings. I grab my school stuff and follow dad to the car. Emily, Carlos and Tyler get in too. dad drops us off at school and we walk inside. I leave the three people who came with me and I walk to my locker. my first two classes are English and history test.

***********After lunch***********

I walk with Bethany and Alana to our next class which is maths. great! (note the sarcasm) after like 10 minutes I'm really bored. then someone of the service desk opens the door.
Lady: "can Alana Blanchard, Bethany Hamilton and Elizabeth Styles go to the principals office?" she says. we stand up and leave the classroom as we see the lady whispering with the teacher.
We walk to the principal mr. fields and walk inside after knocking. we see jack already sitting in a chair.
Fields: "take a seat. I have bad news. your friend Tim was in a car accident this morning." he says slowly. everyone gasps. "he died on the way to hospital" we start crying except for jack. he seems in shock. "ill leave you for a little while and I'll call your parents. You can wait in the hall. we just nod. I'm hugging Bethany and Alana is in jacks arms. you can see he's trying very hard not to cry.

Pov Harry
I'm enjoying the sun at our pool with zayn and Liam when my phone rings.
H: "hello, this is Harry Styles."
Fields: "hello me Styles. this is mr fields, your daughters principal" {what has she done now..}
H: "uhm hello"
Fields: "I'm sorry to tell you but a friend of your daughter was in a car accident. he died on way to hospital. I wanted to ask if you can pick her up."
H: "yes of course. I'm coming. bye"
Fields: "bye"
I put my phone down and put on my shirt. zayn and Liam look at me with a questioning look.
H: "Liz's friends died because of a car accident" I explain
Liam: "omg."
H: "could you please tell Kristen? I'm going to pick Liz up right now."
Zayn: "of course mate." he says and I run to my car and drive to Liz's school.

Pov Liz
I waited for like 15 minutes for my mom or dad to pick me up. Bethany and Alana are already home and jacks dad is waiting for him outside. he wants to stay with me till my mom or dad pick me up.
J: "let's wait outside?" he says. he has his arms around me.
L: "I nod and keep sobbing" we walk outside and sit down on the steps in front of the main entrance. Finally I see my dads range rover stop in front of the school. he gets out and I stand up with jack. dad walks towards us and I start running to him. I hug him and he holds me very tight as I cry into his shoulder.
H: "thank you" I hear him whisper to jack. "c'mon honey, lets go home." he says and I walk with him to his car. we get in and he drives home. when were home I get out of the car and dad does the same. he opens the front door and I follow him to the living room. I sit down on the couch as dad walks to the kitchen. after like 2 minutes I hear footsteps getting closer and I feel someone sitting next to me. it's mom. I can smell her parfume. I lie my head on her shoulder and she tries to comfort me.