18

Pov Liz

It's 2 am and i'm awake in my bed. one of the reasons i hate fighting with my parents is that I can't sleep. i get out of my bed and walk down the hall to my parents room. I climb over my dad and lie down between them. I lie under the covers and I feel my dad's arm around me. I like the feeling but I know that he thinks mom's lying in his arms. after some thinking I fall asleep.

**********next morning************

I wake up by someone getting out of the bed. I open my eyes and see dad lying next to me still with his arms around me. I see mom standing by the closet and change her clothes.
K: "Elizabeth come out of bed. you have school." she says and leaves the room. i just stay in the bed. and snuggle into dads chest. I lay like that for 2 minutes.
H: "Elizabeth, didn't you hear what your mom said?" he mumbles with no emotion
L: "are you still mad ?"
H: "who did it to you?"
L: "daaad.. not again." i whined
H: "get ready." he mumbles still with no emotion. I leave their room and walk to my own room. I get ready and walk downstairs. I see a note on the counter. "'off to work. mom"' okay they are furious. shit! i eat my breakfast and see that I still have 15 minutes till Christian picks me up for school. I walk to my parents room and open the door. i see my dad still in bed. I walk over to the other side of the bed and lie next to him. I take his arm and put it around me but he takes it back.
L: "daddy please. don't be mad anymore."
H: "then fucking tell me who did that to you!?" He yells and throws one arm up. its like he's about to hit me. I take a step back.
L: "please don't hit me" i whisper afraid. then his facial expression changes.
H: "why would I hit you?" he asks calmly.
L: "because you're mad? I've seen it many times in movies."
H: "yes I'm furious, but I'd never hit you" I just hug him.
L: "I'm glad you're not that kind of a dad" I'm glad he hugs me back. then I hear a car. "I have to go" I say and I walk outside to the car.

*pov Harry
Liz just left the room. I have a feeling that that Christian boy her boyfriend is. I look out of my window ad see her getting in the car. I see Christian in the car and when she sits they kiss. Okay I don't want to see her near that boy anymore. I'm so angry with her. I told her yesterday I don't want her to date anyone and the day after she has a boyfriend. I decide to call Kristen.
K: "hello?"
H: "hey babe."
K: "why are you calling? is something wrong?"
H: "yes. Liz has a boyfriend."
K: "what's wrong with that"
H: "what do you mean by: what's wrong with that? I thought you were mad at her too"
K: "I am but not because she got kissed by a guy, but because of the way she talked to us and she lied"
H: "but she's 14 Kristen. it's too young"
K: "Harry please don't do anything stupid. I'll come home as fast as possible by i think she will be home then already."
H: "okay bye. I love you"
K: "see you tonight. bye"
I put my phone in my pocket.

*pov Liz (last class of the day)
I'm in english class right now. I'm not really paying attention. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I take it and I see I have a text from Christian.
-Christian- wanna hang out after school? xx
-Liz- I'm grounded but you can come over to my house?
-Christian- sure. I'll wait for you by my car.
Then my phone is pulled out of my hand and I see my teacher mrs smith standing in front of me
Smith: "Elizabeth, you can get your phone back next lesson wich will be in 3 days on Friday.
L: "but I need my phone"
Smith: "I don't care. in class you're supposed to pay attention and not playing on your phone"
I decide to shut my mouth because if she sends me to the principal my parents will be even more angry with me if that's even possible.
After a little while the bell rings.
I walk outside and see Christian standing by his car.
L: "you are fast"
C: "I only had class till 3 pm"
L: "you really waited an hour for me?"
C: "of course. let's go" he says and we get in the car. when we arrive we go inside my house.
L: "daad! I'm home. I yell and we walk to the kitchen where dad is
H: "did you forget you're grounded?"
L: "no that's why I came home after school"
H: "then why did you bring Christian?"
L: "uhm..." I hesitate "because we have to work on a school project" I lie. I see him hesitate to say something but he doesn't. instead of that he gives me a 'we'll talk about this later' look.
L: "Let's start with our project" i chuckle while pulling Christian with me to my room.
C: "what project do you mean"
L: "this one" I say and I kiss him. he just kisses me back.
C: "oh yeah. now I remember." he mumbles against my lips. we open our mouth so we're making out. he pushes me against the wall and kisses me very rough. he pulls my shirt off and I do the same with him. I lead him to the door and lock it.
C: "you sure you want this?" he asks.
L: "yeah" I say and pull his pants off. he does the same with me and by now we are lying on my bed. both naked and we are still kissing. then it happens and we have sex. After it we end up lying next to each other in my bed. it was great.
C: "I love you Liz"