21

Pov Liz
I walk inside to find mom or dad. I'm still mad at dad but I think I'm going to forgive him. I'm also very excited to tell them about rip curl. In the hall I see my moms jacket. that means she's home already. I walk into the living room but nobody is in there. I walk to the kitchen but there's nobody too. I look through the window and see mom lying on a chair and dad in the pool. I walk outside and take a seat next to mom.
K: "hey honey. how was it?"
L: "great! there was a women waiting for us all the time and when we came out of the water she said she was from rip curl and they want to sponsor us"
K: "that's amazing" she says and I see dad climbing out of the pool and walking over to us.
H: "yeah it is but what includes it?"
L: "we can get everything from rip curl for free, we get money to enter contest all around the world and we earn money for ourselfs."
H: "it can't be like that while you don't have to do anything"
L: "we only have to do some photo shoots and promote rip curl. I have the contract" I say giving it to them. They take it from me and start reading it. they both are very quiet. I'm waiting impatiently. It's very hot today. I take out my clothes again and jump into our pool. I swim a little bit and I see that mom and dad finished reading.
K: "Liz come here please." I climb out of the pool and walk over to them.
L: "soo.. what do you think?" I ask them.
H: "it's okay, but only under one condition."
L: "and that is?"
H: "it says you earn 150 dollar a week and I want 75 dollar to your savings account every week."
L: "seriously! i get 150 bucks a week!" I say. "that's so much. thank you" I say giving them a hug. yeah I give dad a hug too. he holds me very tight.
H: "I'm so sorry Liz. I love you"
L: "it's okay dad. please don't talk about it anymore." I stand up again.
K: "what are you going to do?"
L: "call Bethany" I say but then moms phone rings. she takes it and I walk to my room. I dial Bethany's number and call her
B: "hey Liz! what did your parents say?"
L: "I can sign the contract if I want. what about you?"
B: "my parents agreed too. do you know we get 150 bucks a week!? it's so much"
L: "yeah I know! it's awesome"
B: "my parents ask if you want to come over for a barbecue with your parents? To celebrate. Alana, Christian, Tim and jack are coming too."
L: "sounds great. I'm going to ask them. ill call you right back." I say and I put down my phone. I run down the stairs and walk back to the backyard. I see my parents making out. "Not again" I yawn to myself. I just walk to them. When they see me they break apart very quickly like they are teenagers who got caught by their parents. mom is smiling.
L: "why are you smiling"
K: "I got the main part in a new movie"
L: "that's great mom. I just called Bethany and her parents invited us for a barbecue tonight."
H: "tell her we're coming"
L: "okay" I smile. I walk back to my room and call Bethany again.
B: "hey! what did they say?"
L: "we're coming"
B: "great! ill see you later byee"
L: "bye" I hang up my phone and walk down with my phone in my hand. I'm still wearing my bikini. I walk to the fridge and take some red fruits and make a smoothie for myself. I take it and walk outside and lie down on the chair next to mum and play on my phone. Dad walks towards us.
H: "I'm going to take a shower and then we will go" he says and he looks at mom.
K: "i uhm.. going to get my phone upstairs. she says. I see her phone in her pocket.
L: "noo... please not again." I yawn. mom gives me a warning look. I groan and they walk inside together. I go through Facebook. after a while mom and dad walk outside again.
H: "let's go." dad says and we walk through the front door to our car.
L: "why aren't we walking? it's not that far. going by car cost a lot of money y'know.
H: "i don't care. I hate walking and by the way, we have more than enough money so we can go by car." he says
L: "god you're so spoiled.. " I chuckle.
H: "you're my daughter so you're to
L: "I'm not the one who doesn't want to walk for 10 minutes" I say as we get in the car. Dad opens his mouth to say something but mom stops him
K: "Harry, can't you even just act like you're the older person of you two?"
H: "but.." he starts but mom gives him a 'let it go' look. I have to do my best to not start laughing. dad starts the car and we drive to Bethany's. dad parks the car and I want to get out but dad stops me.
H: "Liz, remember you're only a 14 year old girl. you're not allowed to drink alcohol okay."
L: "yes sir" I say and I get out of the car and ring the doorbell. Bethany opens it and leads us to their backyard. mom and dad follow us. in a corner I see Tim, jack and Alana standing but I don't see Christian yet. my parents introduce themselves to Bethany's parents and everyone else and they fastly start talking with each other. I walk with Bethany to the others.
L: "hey guys"
A: "Liz! congratulations" she says hugging me
T: "hey"
J:" congratulations!"
L:" thanks" I say and I take a seat across from Alana. we talk a little bit until someone wraps his arms around me. I look behind me and I see Christian.
C: "hey babe"
L: "hey" I say kissing him.
C: "congratulations"
L:" thanks" I smile. Then Bethany's mom cheri comes to our table.
Cheri: "if you guys want something to eat you can get it at the barbecue. just grab a plate"
B: ""thanks mom" Bethany smiles.
We stand up and walk to the barbecue. I take some spareribs and a hamburger with cucumber salad and some bread. I walk back to ye table where we were sitting and start eating.

Pov harry
Everyone finished their food. I have been talking a lot to Bethany's dad Tom. right now were on the beach in the back at their house having a campfire. someone took his guitar and we're singing with everyone. I can't stop looking at Liz. she is kissing the hole time with Christian and he has his arms around her. when I look at it I get more and more irritated. I think Kristen sees it because she starts talking.
K: "Harry, let it go.you can't stop it." my wife says kissing me.
H: "she's only 14" I sigh. Kristen wants to say something but she gets interrupted by someone screaming. I look up and see it's Liz. Christian is carrying her towards the ocean.
L: "Christian! put me down. these are my only clothes." she yells but he doesn't listen and continues running with Liz in his arms. he runs straight into the water and I hear Liz scream again.
L: "aaaaah it's cold" she yells but then it's silent. I see them kissing in the water. I'm irritated.
Rav: "Christian! c'mon. you'll get a cold" Christians dad yells and they come out of the water. I'm glad he did it. I look at my phone for the time and I see its already 1 am.
H: "let's go home. Liz has school tomorrow." I say to Kristen
K: "sure"
H: "Liz! c'mon were leaving."
L: "ugh already.."

Pov Liz
H: "Liz! c'mon were leaving."
L: "ugh already.."
H: "yes already" dad says irritated and we say our goodbyes to everyone. while we walk towards the car I ask
L: "why are you so irritated?"
K: "Liz"
L: "what? it's true" I say looking at dad.
H: "Kristen can you drive home please. I'm going to walk with Liz.
L: "what?! why? I thought you hate walking"
H: "yes I do but your wet and it will damage my car." he says to me and then looks to mom. she nods and gets in the car.
L: "are you fucking kidding me?" I ask as mom drives away.
H: "watch your language young lady and no, I'm not kidding you."
L: "why are you walking with me? I can walk alone too."
H: "because I don't want anything to happen too you."
L: "I can take care of myself too." I say and I start running home.
H: "Elizabeth stop! come back!" dad yells but I continue running. I look back and I see he starts running too but I'm faster. I run home and open the front door. mom walks into our hallway.
K: "where's dad? I thought he would walk with you."
L: "why can't I walk alone?"
K:,"I don't want anything to happen to you."
L: "why are you acting like I'm a little kid? Dad said the exact same thing"
K: "we're not acting like that. it's just in case."
L: "I can take care of myself" I say as dad opens the door.
H: "no you can't. only little kids run away."
L: "now you're being childish! I'm not a fucking child anymore!"
K: "Elizabeth go to your room"
L: "fine. I'm tired anyways" I say and walk to my room. I lie down on my bed and sleep.