23

Pov Liz
The door opens and I see mom.
K: "Liz. Christian's here. he asks if you wanna go surfing"
L: "can I go?" I say as I stand up. dad stands up to.
K: "sure but stay in front of our house. don't go somewhere else"
L: "okay" I say and I walk to the living room where I see Christian sitting on the couch. "Hey"
C: "hey" he says as he stands up and walks over to me. "I haven't seen you yesterday or today."
L: "yeah.. yesterday I slept till 11 am and today I went to the mall with Alana."
C: "why? didn't you feel like going to school?
L: "actually I was at school but then some girl showed me a magazine with my dad kissing Taylor swift at the front page. I was upset so we went to the mall. but when we were at Starbucks my mom saw me and took me home."
C: "oh. was it true about your dad?"
L: "no, luckily not. well let's go" I say and walk away but Christian holds on to my wrist and pulls me closer to him. he takes my face in his hands and kisses me. I kiss him back. we break apart and walk hand in hand to the garage. I take my favorite board and we walk outside. I take out my shorts and my shirt and he takes out his shirt and we walk into the water.
C: "what happened to your back?"
L: "I jumped out of my window."
C: "how come you have a slice?"
L: "a nail was sticking out of the wall."
And that's the moment my wound touches the salt water. I let out a scream.
C: "are you sure you want to surf?"
L: "yeah. I won't let this pain stop me. if I do it will take a long time to heal and I don't want to wait."
C: "okay" he says as we paddle far enough.
We both catch the wave.
C: "c'mon jump on my board" he says and I jump on his board. it's going well until I lose my balance and we fall togheter in the water. We roll back to the coast along with the wave and I hold on tight to Christians hand. When we can stand up and Christian starts talking.
C: "are you okay?"
L: "yeah" but then I see my board in two peaces. "shit! my board broke" i say as i grab the two pieces. "You wanna come inside?"
C: "uhm sorry, I have to be at school at 7 for our game."
L: "okay. bye"
C: "bye" he says and we kiss. I walk inside with my board. I walk to the living room. i drop the pieces in front of mom and dad and I walk to the kitchen. I take some cola and go stand in the door opening. dad turns his head to me.
H: "what happened with your board?"
L: "it broke."
H: "how?"
L; " i jumped on Christians board and we fell so I don't know what happened to my board"
H: "Elizabeth, do you have any idea how expensive that board was?!"
L; "I'm sorry. it was an accident"
H: "can you please be more careful with your stuff. you only had you phone for 2 months to and it doesn't work anymore either."
L: "sure"
K: "do you actually already got marks at school? I never hear you about a test or something."
L: "yeah.. I got a 7 for English." I say but I decide to not say that I have a 4 for science and a 4.8 for maths.
K: "when is your next test?"
L: "on Monday I have history"
K: "have you studied already?"
L: "no"
H: "then you're going to start right now."
L: "but I already know everything about it."
H: "okay. then give me your book and i'll ask you some questions"
L:" you don't have to. I'm sure you don't like to ask me and I don't want you to ruin the rest of your day"
H: "did you really study already?" he asks looking at me suspicious
L: "yes" i lie.
H: "okay then i want you to take your books"
K: "Harry just trust her. if she had bad marks we have to sign the test to prove we saw them." mom says. oh yeah. fuck. they need to sign for maths and science.
H: "Liz, I trust you okay."
L: "yeah..." I say and I walk up the stairs to get my tests. I walk back downstairs. mom is still sitting on the couch watching tv but I don't see dad. I fold the paper so you can't see anything but a piece of paper.
L: "mom?"
K: "hmm?"
L: "can you sign this please" I say as I give her the paper and a pen.
K: "what is it?"
L: "uhmm... my tests" mom unfolds the paper and sees my bad marks.
K: "I thought you only had a 7 for English. when did you have these tests?"
L: "I don't know.. can you just sign it"
K: "no. I'm not going to sign it."
L: "but you have to. I showed you."
K: "you are giving them to dad so he can see them."
L: "but he'll get mad"
H: "he has his reasons" mom says and dad come out of the kitchen . mom looks at me, stands up and leaves me with dad.
L; "can you sign this?" I say giving him the paper. he unfolds it too and signs it and gives it back to me. I turn around to walk away
H: "stop" I turn back to him. "What happened with the tests"
L: "I just don't get maths okay. I'm just not so intelligent."
H: "you could've asked me for help. and what about science?"
L: "I don't give a shit about science. it's too boring. stop being annoying, ill study harder next time."
H: "if your marks don't increase you're in trouble Liz. I have the idea you're not doing anything at school or at home."
L: "ok." I say and I walk to my room. I'm going to jump again from my window. I just have to look where the nail is in the wall and I will jump. I take out my clothes and open my window. mom already called someone to clean the pool and it's clean now. I sit in my window for the second today. my bedroom door opens and I see mom.
K: "Elizabeth Jane styles, don't you dare to jump again!"
L: "why not?"
K: "are you crazy? did you foret what happened this morning? get out of your window right now!" I don't listen and I stay in my window. mom walks over to me and I jump. this time it went well and I fall in the water. It was pretty cool. I know it's dangerous but if you don't take risks in your life, it would be boring. then mom and dad come running outside to the pool.
K: "Liz get over here" mom says but i stay where I am. Against the wall of our house in the middle so they can't reach me.
H: "Elizabeth, listen to us"
L: "go away. nothing happened. you should try it too by the way."
H: "that's it" I hear dad mumble to mom. he pulls out his shirt and dives into the pool. our pool is quiet big and I try to swim away but dad's faster and he holds me with his arm around my waist. He swims back to the side and still holds me. fuck I'm in trouble. Then dad's phone starts ringing. he picks me up and puts me on the ground so I won't swim away and he picks up his phone.
H:"Harry styles, hello?" ...... "hi" ...... "I'm good, how are you" ...... "Really? how" dad says. he motions to me to wait and he disappears inside. I think it's important because he leaves. I have no idea who it is.
K: "Elizabeth, why can't you just obey when we say something?" mom sighs
L: "because it's all bullshit."
K: "it's not bullshit. we do it for your own good. you could've gotten hurt again. I don't want something to happen to you"
L: "but nothing did happen."
K: "I'm glad it didn't." Then dad walks back to us.
H: "Kristen, can I talk to you?"

Pov Kristen
H: "Kristen, can I talk to you?"
K: "sure" I say and I follow my husband to our room. "what's wrong?"
H: "well.. management placed us to an establishment in Kauai. so the lads will move to Kauai with their family's so we can go on with our career."
K: "that's great"
H: "yeah it is but I was thinking that maybe we can move to that large piece of land with 5 houses on it. then we can live together with the lads.
K: "but what about Liz?"
L: "the houses are even closer to her friends and it can be more fun for her to because the house share a very large piece of land with a pool and a main area with a gym, theater room, inside pool and a game room. It has even a stable for 10 horses. she can do something with the other kids of the lads like Emily, Kylie or Carlos. they are of her age."
K: "don't you think she needs the privacy?"
H: "she's always bored when she's at home. if we live with them they can do something together. and you are friends too with perrie, Danielle, Eleanor and Lauren. and besides it's still across the beach. I can show you pictures." he says. I still hesitate but Harry has a point. he takes the iPad and shows the houses. everything is really big and the hole property is surrounded by a fence and a gate.
K: "it's beautiful. I think we should do it" I smile. Harry kisses me and I kiss him back.
H: "I love you"
After an hour everything was done. We will move in tomorrow and the lads are coming tomorrow too. I just made dinner and I call Liz and Harry.

Pov Liz
K: "Harry, Liz! dinners ready!" I hear mom yell. I get up from the couch and walk to the kitchen. I take a seat at the head of the table and dad walks in. He sits next to me and mom sits across from dad. we start our dinner.
K: "Liz, we need to tell you something."
Mom starts. oh oh this doesn't sound like anything goods. I look at them.
H: "we're moving tomorrow"
L: "what! Why?!"
H: "the lads move to Kauai tomorrow so we can go on with our career. we are going to live on the same property. when we go on there will be a lot of paparazzi and it will be best if we live on the same property."
L: "but I don't want to share a backyard. I need my privacy! and besides.. I never met them except for Louis one time."
H: "that's why you're going to meet them. and it's very close to Bethany's house."
L: "do you even care about what I want?"
K: "we already bought the house Liz. you can do things with Kylie, Emily and Carlos."
L: "urgh.. do whatever you want." I say and I throw my knife and fork on the table and rush to my room. I don't want to move. I like my house and I don't want to share a backyard with people who I don't know. I decide to study for history. I walk to my parents bedroom and go sit on their balcony. the weather is still nice. I start reading it. its about the Vietnam war. I think it isn't very interesting. when I look up from the book I see a possibility to get on the roof. I take the chair where I'm sitting on and stand go it. I climb on the roof. The view is pretty cool here. You can see the sun going under behind the beautiful peaceful ocean. I want to enjoy it but I decide to study. After a while I think I know enough about history and I look at the view. I can only see the sun a little bit. I look around for a church and I see its already 11.30 pm. I studied a very long while. I'm getting a little bit cold to so I climb down on the balcony. I want to open the glass doors but they are locked. shit. mom and dad must already gone to bed. I start knocking on the door carefully but no sign of someone moving so I knock harder. finally I see dad walking over to the door. he looks very tired and he opens the doors.
H: "Liz, what are you doing? why aren't you in bed?"
L: "I forgot about the time."
H: "where were you? when I locked this door you weren't at the balcony." he asks wanting an explanation.
L: "I uh... was on the roof, studying"
H: "okay, go to bed" dad sighs
L: "can I sleep with you and mom?"
H: "why?"
L: "because I like that"
H: "sure, just go change."
I walk to my room and change into my pj's then I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. when I'm finished I walk back to my parents bedroom and I lie down between them and I snuggle into dads chest. he puts his arm around me and I fall asleep soon.