AUTHOR POV:

It was too late for everything, but he apologized for his mistakes and acknowledge your pure existence as his little star..as his daughter.

He had hurt you in many ways but why his declaration made it more painful and your heart crumbled because of heartache.

As time passed, you still could not put it into your mind as you became numb to anything and think that you could not handle it anymore. Your tears were already falling down and you could hold the heartbreak no longer as your legs  you fell to the ground in a disheveled heap as your grief poured out in a flood of uncontrollable tears.

You were worried that someone would overhear you, and know that you couldn't really stop crying because it hurt so bad. It's that unfair the tears which were on your face broke down into a slithering stream. After that rare happened in so many years, you cried so hard again. It somehow felt great to let your feelings out.

Mingyu was surprised at seeing your outburst as he immediately ran to you worriedly. He crouched down and sat on the ground together with you as he held your shoulders.

"Hey hey Haeun-ah, calm down," He tried  his best to calm his girl down.

You heard the voice greeted your , causing you a little taken aback. In no time, your heart skipped a beat and pounding rapidly. The rush of blood through your veins could be felt as soon as you felt the person touched your skin, embracing you. Did I hear it wrong?

W-wonu?

You looked up to him with vision blurred by tears. You blinked your eyes and just observed his face carefully as you tried to get a clear look. After a moment you finally recognized it was Mingyu. 

A relief sighed escaped your mouth. You didn't know that you were holding your breath for awhile.

Get over him you fool! Why did you have to keep him in your mind anymore? Pull yourself together Kim Haeun!

"Mingyu-ya ..." You clutched you heart as you were stammering, then you grabbed Mingyu's shirt and cried on his chest.

Mingyu bit his lips as it pained him too seeing you crying. He gently rubbed your back downwards and hugged you even tightly.

"Shushh.. I'm here." Mingyu consoled, whispering against your ear softly.

Gut-wrenching sobs that tore through your chest could be heard as you cried so hard. Your screamed muffled on Mingyu's chest. Mingyu could feel it was your built up anger and emotions that you've been holding for too long. Crying was like your heart speak. When you couldn't explain the pain.

"Haeun-ah, it's okay to cry, just let it out. Just cried as much as you want, I will be here with you." He pulled away and cupped your face softly while stared into your eyes.

You noticed the sincere in his eyes. His dark brown eyes glinted beautifully under the moonlight. He carresed the tears flowing on your cheeks while giving you an encouraging smile.

You reached his hand on your face with a tremble hand. "What should I do-" you choked, continued to snob on his chest, pouring out your welled up emotions in his warmth embrace.

You broke down more into tears. Your shoulders quivered, and it made Mingyu to feel his heart tugged painfully at the sight of you like this.

At that moment, Mingyu was also crying silently but he couldn't let show his weakness because he needed to be strong for you. He patted your head lovingly to calm you down and looked away to hide his tears.