~Back fire~

Again, requested from
~fatimah24668~
Thank you soooo much~!

You were at a store and you were buying fake blood and stuffs for your prank for the boys, well you had an apparent reason for that though.

*Flashback*

You woke up a little late so you did your morning routines and went down. While walking down the stairs your over heard the boy's conversation.

"Let's prank Y/N! Huehuehue and record it MUAHAHA" Jungkook said.

You sat at the stairs while eavesdropping on them.

"Hmm how about pranking her about kicking her out of BTS?" Yoongi said.

'Damn i've been betrayed by suga'

"Hyuuuung, why so mean?" Taehyung said.

"I like it MUAHAHA" He continued.

Ater that, they talked about the plan while you planned of something else.

Sweet sweet revenge... Muahaha

*End of flashback*

Long story, short. You decided to prank them back.

So the plan is saying, you over heard the convo of the boys saying that they want you out of the group so you cut your wrists and things like that.

After getting your things, you went back to the dorm. You passed through the window so that they won't notice you.

You went to your bathroom and made fake cuts at your wrist and spread pills at the floor so that it seems like you overdosed yourself.

You did your 'evil laugh'after the work was done and you waited for them to call you.

Well, you waited for half an hour but it was worth it when you heard them going at your room. You positioned yourself at the corner and did fake cries, And thus the prank shall begin.

MUAHAHAHAAAAA.

"Y/N? Are you here?" you heard Jimin.

You made your cry a little louder so that they'll hear you and so they did.

"Wait..  Shhh you hear that?" Jin said and you heard them opening your bathroom door.

They were shocked to see you at your position and you were holding your laugh.

"Damn... I forgot t-to lock the d-door" you said while sobbing. "I-im sorry" you continued.

Everyone saw the mess at your bathroom, pills everywhere, the water running, you with blood at your wrist and you holding a razor.

"Shit! Y/N! What are you doing!" Jin said and went to you and snatched your razor away.

"Y/N. What is the meaning of this."  Suga said.

The maknae line were crying and the others were furious.

"I overheard your c-conversation a while a-ago..  You s-said y-you were g-going t-to kick me o-out of t-the group..  I'm sorry" You said, holding your laugh.

"Dang it." Namjoon said and hugged you "Weve gone stop far." he continued.

"G-gone t-to far?" You asked with an innocent face.

"It was suppose to be a prank..." Jungkook said, his head down low while crying.

"So you think this is just a joke?" You said.

"Y/N... We're sorry" J-hope said.

"Then yes, this is just a joke" you said then you laughed causing the others to be shocked.

"damn.. How many pills did she take?" Taehyung asked

"This is just a prank! I did heard
your convo a while ago by pranking me by kicking me out of the group" you explained. "and damn. It was not cool guys.. Soooo I decided to prank you back" you continued and did your evil laugh.

Jin smacked your head causing you to stop laughing.

"That was not cool Y/N" Namjoon said.

"unbeliebubble" Jin said.

"I'm proud of you" Yoongi whispered at your ear and you chuckled.

After that, the boys cleaned your bathroom as a punishment for pranking you.

andddddddd after that, you forgive the boys and went for ice-cream.

The boys learned their lesson, Never mess with Y/N

The enddddddddd~

Requests? ( ̄3 ̄)