~Saesang~

You and Yoongi decided to go to the mall well... You wanted to go to the mall and you begged for Yoongi to come.

Flashback

It was an early Sunday morning and you guys were on a day off. It was boring and you begged for Yoongi to come with you at the mall. You asked the others but they were doing their own thing and Yoongi was just sleeping so you asked him.

"Pleaseeeeeeeee Hyunggg" You begged

"I was dreaming." Yoongi said half asleep.

"What were you dreaming?" You asked

"I dreamed of you not waking me up"

"Hmp. K." You said trying to sound sad and was about to go out of his room.

"Sheesh fineeee" Yoongi said "But you need to buy me a kumamon plushie and lamb skewers." He continued and you just nodded.

End of flashback

And here you guys are at the toy store to buy him the plushie he wanted.

Unknowingly, he took a pic of you.

BTS_Twt

Suga: My lil' kumamon mate~

"Ahh we'll take two, one for me and you now let's go and pay for these" you said, smiling and you saw Yoongi immediately hid his phone

He just smiled as you two payed.

"Ahhh Hyung before we eat, can we go to the restroom first?" You said and he nodded and you went there.

When you went there, you did your thing and washed your hands. You decided to remove your mask for a minute and wash your face also but a person went in.

Yep, she saw your face and you thought she was a normal fan but you thought wrong.

She went up to you and the next thing that happen was unexpected.

She slapped you.

"That's for stealing our oppa's!" She shouted and the next thing that happened was a group of girls appeared and started hurting you.

You were helpless and weak but you were shouting his name.

"YOONGI HYUNG!!" you shouted as they continued hurting you.

But no one came.

Yoongi's POV

While waiting for Y/N my phone rang. It was Jin Hyung

Suga: Yeoboseyo?

Jin: YAH WHERE ARE U?

Suga: sheesh stop shouting, we're just at the mall 'eomma'

Jin: Fine. Just come home early. And keep an eye on Y/N! Byeeeeeeee

Shit. Keep an eye on Y/N

It's been half an hour and she's still not here so I went to her

"YOONGI HYUNG!" Yoongi heard her shouted and immediately ran to her.

He saw girls beating her up and All hell was released.

"Step away from her." Yoongi said with a dark and deep voice which gave send everyone chills to their spines.

"A-ahh Y-yoongi o-oppa...." The girl said while twirling her hair with her hands.

He didn't mind the girls and immediately carried Y/N into a bridal style and called security.

"T-thank y-you Hyung...  I t-thought y-you left m-me" Y/N said.

3rd person's POV

You were already sent to the hospital and when the others knew they went to you as fast as they could.

"Hyung where is she?" Taehyung asked once they got there.

"I-it's all m-my f-fault." Yoongi said not minding his question.

"Relatives of the patient?" the doctor suddenly said and the boy's attention went to him.

"How is she doc?" Namjoon asked.

"She is fine, Though she have bruises, those are just minors. Just let her rest and she'll be okay." the doctor said.

"Can we see her?" Jin asked, he was really worried.

Well. Everyone was

The doctor just nodded in response and they all went inside.

They were greeted by a sleeping Y/N

They were sad that you were in this condition. You had many bruises and a popped lip.

"It's all my fault. I knew that something would happen when she didn't came out for half an hour. I'm sorry." Suga said, almost crying.

"Hyung it isn't your fault. No one predicted this. It's okay" Jimin said hugging him

(Yoonmin for the win!! Piteee mee😂)

Everyone guarded you through the night but failed when they all fell asleep on your side.

The next day~

You woke up, feeling a light head ache and seeing the others sleeping peacefully beside you.

You were suppose to stand up to get water but your little action woke the others immediately.

"How are you feeling?" Namjoon asked

"Better than ever... I'm just hungry hehe" you said a little embarrassed

"I'm glad you're okay." Jin said and patted your back.

You noticed that Yoongi was spacing out and avoiding your gaze. You were uncomfortable with his actions.

"Yaaah Hyung. Why are you avoiding me?" You asked him and pouted

Yoongi looked at the left and then the right and pointed his self.

"U talkin' about me" He asked.

"Yes youuu"

But he stayed silent.

"Yoongi is blaming his self because of what happened." Jungkook said

"Hyung, it wasn't your fault. No one knew this would happen. So dont blame yourself because I still have to get you lamb skewers" You said to him and laughed then he hugged you.

"You better get me lamb skewers" He whispered to you

"Yah! ME TOO!" Jungkook shouted and all of you just laughed at him.

Lol I don't know what I'm writing ;-;
Im in need of requests :'))

"I'm darn serious" Jungkook continued