Chapter 15

Danteous' blood ran cold. "I never took you for the kinky type." Maxis said with a smirk. "Tell me, are you the giver or receiver?" Danteous didn't answer his question instead he asked one of his own, "How did you get out of prison?"

Viviana was texting Lucy to run a trace on Danteous' phone. "I'm gonna make this short little brother because something tells me she is having my phone traced. I made some good friends in prison. Many want your girl dead and I want you dead. Let's just say you three won't get that happy ever after you want so badly. Better luck in the next life." He then hung up. Viviana shook her head, not getting his location.

"Damn it!" Danteous snapped while throwing his phone against the wall. "Just once, just once I want us to be able to go to bed and not worry if we're going to be alive the next day." He ran a hand through his hair in frustration. He then cupped her face, "Baby Girl I'm so sorry. You just got done fighting to stay alive and now I've brought you into another fight." He then looked at Cole, "And I'm sorry that one again I've brought him into our life."

She brought his face to look back at him, "I'm not blaming you Dante. I don't mind fighting for those I love." She then gave him a small smile, "Plus retirement was getting a little boring."  Danteous couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle at her. Only she would see something like this as a thrill. Cole kissed his cheek, "I don't blame you either. You can't control who your family is. We will get through this."

His babies, were so strong. He kissed them both, "Let's get changed into something more comfortable and watch a movie." Viviana slipped on one of her new nightgowns, loving how the purple silk sat on her skin. Danteous and Cole had stopped what they were doing the moment they saw her slip on the night gown. It stopped just past the black lace panties she was wearing. She turned to them and smirked playfully, "Come on slow pokes." She then left the room to go down to the media room. Danteous and Cole then decided to just go downstairs in just their boxers. Danteous then changed his mind on the movie they were going to watch.

Viviana sat in Cole's lap as Danteous put in the disk. Danteous did like to occasionally record the sex they had for moments like this. It was the first time they had sex together. Danteous watched their reactions, saw their eyes fill with lust. Cole gave Danteous a pleading look, wanting to touch her. He gave him a nod and Cole moved her so her back was against his chest. He took off her panties then spread her legs so Danteous could see her sex. "You've been a good boy Pet, tonight I'm going to let you take her."

"Thank you Master." Cole said as he began nibbling on her neck. "Make it good Pet, I want a show." Danteous said while sitting in a chair across from them. Viviana kept eye contact with Danteous as Cole's hands began to tease and play with her. The moans and sound of skin hitting skin from the video made it even hotter and intense. When he inserted a finger into her, she moaned and her head tilted back, resting on Cole's shoulder. "So wet Baby Girl. Do you like hearing the moans you made for us as we took you?" Cole asked, nipping her neck. She moaned, "I do Master Cole." She answered breathless. He removed her night gown so Danteous could watch as his hands played and tugged on her nipples. Viviana was begging for more. He had her strand so he could remove his boxers before he had her straddle his lap. She gasped when he entered her in one thrust. He would pull out slowly till just the head was inside before slamming back into her. Her nails dug into his shoulders but he enjoyed the pain. "Can I cum?" She asked him. "No." He told her. As he thrusted he took one of her nipples into his mouth, tugging on the ring before soothing the pain away with his tongue. He gave the other nipple the same treatment.

"P-Please Master Cole, can I cum?" The hold she had on her orgasm was slipping. He pulled out of her, turning her back to face Danteous before entering her again. He continued his thrusts, "Cum Baby Girl." When she came her walls clamped down on him milking him. She slumped against him and he pulled out of her, craddling her in his lap, "Good girl." He told her while they waited for her to come back from her subspace. When she did she smiled, "Master Danteous needs help with his problem Master Cole." Cole nodded, "Yes he does."

Danteous nodded, "I do but I plan on taking that tight hole of yours Pet." Cole hardened at the thought. "Yes please Master." He said as Viviana moved from his lap. Danteous had Cole brace his hands on the arm of the chair, leaving enough space between him and the chair for Viviana to sit on her knees so she could take his length into her mouth while Danteous prepped his tight hole for him. Viviana took his balls into her mouth, sucking and playing with them. When Danteous pushed into him she took him into her mouth. She kept still, allowing for Danteous to set the pace with his thrusts.

Danteous smacked one of Cole's cheeks making his moans louder. Cole couldn't think with Viviana's sinful mouth on his cock and Master's cock inside him. "Tell me Pet, how do you feel?" Danteous asked him. "I feel so good Master." Cole replied. Danteous thrusted deeply into him, pushing Cole deep into Viviana's mouth, cutting off her air for a few seconds. He did it a couple more times. "Cum Pet." He ordered as he slammed balls deep into him. Viviana swallowed his seed and smiled. Danteous picked him up and sat on the couch with him. Viviana crawled onto the couch next to them. Danteous shared a sweet and slow kiss with her. Then he turned on a movie for them to watch while cuddling. Danteous looked down at the two most beautiful people in his life. He will kill his brother if it meant keeping them safe.