Bad Pickup Lines

"Are you from Tennessee, because you are the only ten I see."

I scoffed, trying to hide the laugh that wanted to escape. Your hands where on your hips and you looked up at the one and only Leo Valdez.

"Wow." Is all that left your mouth, and you stepped up to Leo, being the tease you are, and where inches away from him.

His hot, minty breath hit your lips and that made you crave him, but you forced yourself to stay put.

"Did it win you over, (y/n)?"

"You are stupid."

"Yeah, I know." He mutters, swiftly pressing his lips against yours.

He kisses you hungrily, and you kiss back the same, your arms wrapped around his neck, your hands messing with his curls.

He mumbles something against your lips that you can't quit catch, and he slides his tongue over your puffy lips. You let him in without a fight, and he tangles his tongue with yours. You tug on his curls, making him moan into your mouth.

You both pull away from a much needed breath, and his dark eyes look up at you.

"Did you fall from heaven, because you look like an-"

You press you finger to his lips and shake your head.

"Shut up and kiss me again."

----------------------

Wow this was really bad in sorry