You're With Leo And You Are Badly Hurt

Imagine... You're with Leo and your badly hurt.

"You're going to be okay." He says.

"Leo, just in case, I love you. Since we first met I thought you were cute and funny. If I do die young, can you plant a tree for me?" you ramble, occasionally wincing from the pain.

"Why a tree?" he asks with a sad smile.

"Because, you'll have something to remember me by." You mutter, kissing his forehead, even though you weren't in the condition to lean up and do so.

"You're going to live. You know I love you? Because I do. I really do. Please stay... Please don't go." He says, tears welling up in his eyes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You end up surviving and you both live happily together.

And yes, you both end up climbing the tree at some point.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Disclaimer:
This does not belong to me! It belongs to nevergrowinguplikepeterpan's tumblr account.
I just so happened to stumble across it and type it down, along with editing it to fit my standards.
And before you say anything, it's not like it wasn't good before, I just added more descriptive words where they needed to be added.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I love you homie hoppers!

If you don't mind, go check out my Leo fanfic, Not Just The Repair Boy. It means the world to me!

Thank you guys so much, have an epic day.