Funeral

(y/n) POV

It was a little hard for me. I was at the funeral for my best friend who had dies in a car accident about a month ago. Luckily Andy was going with me. We pulled up to the graveyard where they were holding her burial. I looked out to see a small group of people had already gathered by a small area of the graveyard.

"Hey are you sure you can do this" i look over to see Andy's hand resting on my thigh. I look up at him.

"Yeah" I say opening the door. It was a little chilly so I go my jacket. and put it on. Andy walked over to me and held my hand as we walked over to the area where they were doing the service. Originally they were going to have a regular sevice in a church but my friend (f/n) wanted it to be in a graveyard. I miss her so much.

People were called up to speak about how much they would miss her and memories. Some funny which lightened the mood. I cried the entire time. So much Andy had to wrap his arms around me and pull my head into his chest. I cried feeling more comfortable with Andy there.

"Thank you for coming" I say into his chest. He rubbed my back as I faced towards the grave where my friend was six feet below.

~time skip

People were leaving. So I decided to walk up to the grave and I fell to my knees as I ran my hand along the gravings on the stone. Where her name was and when she died. I missed her so much. She had so much to live for and some drunk asshole took her life. Andy came over and dropped to his knees beside me hugging me.

"Andy why do these things have to happen to the best of people" I sob into his chest once more.

"I dont know why (y/n). But you just have to remember that (f/n) is up there now watching you. She would not want you to give up and cry over this. She would want you to remember the good times. She would want you to move on." I understood what he was saying. He helped me up to my feet. I looked down at the grave once more.

"goodbye" I say and force a smile onto my face.

"Now what do you say we go back home eat some ice cream and watch movies to help the pain" I loved how much Andy knew me. We walked back o the car and got in. I wiped my tears away and turned on the radio.